this is why i colelct coins

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

How do you know they are actually Carson City coins,
there pictures don't show the mint mark

check out his website, and biography

he's not out to fuck people

EDIT: also notice the year-CC on each coin package...

good lord thats a lot of money for a coin.

where's your score like that B?

CC, and all Morgan Dollars, have their mint mark on the reverse side.

PCGS is the #1 coin rating service. he didni't box those himself, theresfore they are what tey say they are. the numbers on the front represent the coins in their searchable online database.

ooo ooo ooo, i'm all over that one. i'm gonna pay over a million bux for a 15 dollar coin. umm......maybe not. thats like payin 50 bux for a silver dollar. if you ever cash it you're only gettin a dollar. i guess since i never really got into collecting anything i really can't appreciate it

Originally posted by adidas_man@Oct 14 2004, 07:20 PM
ooo ooo ooo, i'm all over that one. i'm gonna pay over a million bux for a 15 dollar coin. umm......maybe not. thats like payin 50 bux for a silver dollar. if you ever cash it you're only gettin a dollar. i guess since i never really got into collecting anything i really can't appreciate it
[post=402694]Quoted post[/post]​

you really have no idea what you're talking about. lol

no one would take a morgan as legal tender. if they did, the guy behind the counter new what it was, pocketed it, and put a $1 from his own wallet in the register.

while still legal tender- as all coins/dollars will ALWAYS be, hell, i bet if you gave a cashier at walmart a $2 bill or an ike dollar coin, they would be like WTF is this, monopoly money? whats sad, is that they were made up and through the 70's... hardly "old" enough to never know about them.

Exactly. Specimens like this are a perfect example - $15 CAN turn into over a million.

Originally posted by revolution8k@Oct 15 2004, 12:31 AM
I have a two dollar bill... someone wanna bid 1 mill for it?
[post=402818]Quoted post[/post]​

i'll give you $6 for it.

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Oct 15 2004, 12:34 PM
i like bicentenial quarters and wheat pennies
[post=402968]Quoted post[/post]​

thats nice, but most are nearly worth hardly their face value...

the 1909S VDB is the only wheat penny worth owning :)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Oct 14 2004, 11:28 PM-->
adidas_man
@Oct 14 2004, 07:20 PM
ooo ooo ooo, i'm all over that one.  i'm gonna pay over a million bux for a 15 dollar coin.  umm......maybe not.  thats like payin 50 bux for a silver dollar.  if you ever cash it you're only gettin a dollar.  i guess since i never really got into collecting anything i really can't appreciate it
[post=402694]Quoted post[/post]​

you really have no idea what you're talking about. lol

no one would take a morgan as legal tender. if they did, the guy behind the counter new what it was, pocketed it, and put a $1 from his own wallet in the register.

while still legal tender- as all coins/dollars will ALWAYS be, hell, i bet if you gave a cashier at walmart a $2 bill or an ike dollar coin, they would be like WTF is this, monopoly money? whats sad, is that they were made up and through the 70's... hardly "old" enough to never know about them.
[post=402814]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah i know, like i said i never got into the whole collecting thing, so i can't really appreciate anything like this. but its all good, people do and thats cool.

Back