thursday morning

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are, always were, and always will be our bitch of our group...... :lol:

I love ya in a non homosexual kind a way big guy!!!! :D

Originally posted by quicksi@Sep 29 2003, 03:32 PM
You are, always were, and always will be our bitch of our group...... :lol:

I love ya in a non homosexual kind a way big guy!!!! :D

I'm not a bitch... I'm a whore...

A parts whore that is... <_< :lol: :p

Alright, one more, but only in the interest of making fun of ourselves :p

gayman_joke.jpg

Originally posted by liquid00meth@Sep 29 2003, 05:16 PM
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the ClubSi show.

actually it's the "let's settle this once and for all instead of run from board to board like it will change anything" show.

This is horrible, this really is... So many threads have been locked already due to all this bickering... Is everyone done yet? I mean damn, I start reading this thread, get a laugh out of Bill, and then boom, somewhere someone starts, and the same things come up over & over. We all hear Noah jokes constantly, I've been around these guys quite a few times in the year and 7 months I've been on CSI.

We were a pretty tight bunch ( WERE is the key word here ), and now everything is messed up :( ... Some people are still tight, some bicker, some complain, some are backing up some, then a few others team up.. You guys have got to stop....

WHY COULDN"T ANYONE SAY ANYTHING TO ANYONES FACE AT MY MEET, Would of been soooooooooo much bettter.. Makes me want to have another one so NE can say what they have to say instead of fighting on the internet..

Yes we all have heard our FAIR SHARE of Noah jokes, but atleast he laughs with us, and doesn't get all defensive, or violent... and yes we all heard our FAIR SHARE of Pat too, but what can you do??? Nothing... Too bad this site doesn't have the option of blocking a fellow member, so then you can't see any of their posts...

Come on guys, if it's going to be like this, then we should all part ways, and get off the boards.. and if you want to have a meet, just IM or Email your friends from the site..

:huh: Celia :huh:

Good post...I have been trying to make peace here too, but some people will not let bygones be bygones.....and others don't want to even get involved. but as a community...I think we should be coming together the best we can, and stop dwelling about past objections or past BS that we have incountered.......Sad thing is...Everyone still thinks I will beat up Pat IF he came to the NE area...I blew it off, and it's over with.....Its just sad that I can't post over there anymore, but screw it, I got a few more places to share my wisedom and experiance...plus I haven't even felt a need to post over on CSI any more.... :shrug2: and if we are putting everything on the BITCHING TABLE...then wait till tonight when I let lose on my biggest complaint....It's going to take me a while to type it up...damn 20 Words per minute :owned: me...

I actually think it's great that no one says anything to each other at meets. It shows that we can divide our online-selves with our real selves.

-> Steve

Originally posted by pop culture icon@Sep 29 2003, 03:16 PM
My point was that all chuck did was go complain that he was banned, just like you did here. Reasons aside that's what you do when you disagree with something you complain about it.

you are right though, whether the complaining was justified or not. :)

If I had been at your meet and Martine had said some shit about Daisy I would have stepped to Martine right then and there. Maybe a bit more politely given the time and place but I would have said something.

If she had said Bill or I or anyone else were immature at mark's b-day meet I would have said something...but there was no reason to as everything was going great.

I feel people see my posts ( though it appears some of you don't seem to read my replies ) and think that like I'm trying to keep this shit going or be an E-Thug. You're wrong. I tried turning the other cheek on AIM when I see one friend bashing the other and on CSi as well. Why is it when myself and others get tired of holding all the BS in since it's obviously not going away we get portrayed as the root of all the drama?

I haven't wrote anyone off from here or CSi, most of you know me and I consider a good portion of you close friends, I have no idea if that feeling is still reciprocated because of my actions as of late but I can't really take it back now can I. Nor do I want to I guess as I feel my points are valid.

Hopefully there will still be some love for us @ the NH run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back