timewarp thread (put blast from the past crap here)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lg_ko_surge_bottle.jpg

Dont forget about Jolt Cola to lol

canhigh.gif

I will resurrect my favorite Blast from the Past pic!

gasprice.jpg

Memmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmories!

Should we make a kiddy corner for all these little kids round here..?? Your balls havent even dropped yet Kid.. WTF u doin on a thread thats talkin about old school stuff.. I was Driving when you where running around the house in diapers still... You dont know nothing about none of this.. I'm sure plenty of people on here would love to remember some of that stuff, Good stuff man.. Shit I was happy as hell when I thought about all that shyt.. then U gotta go and say some fuktard shit AGAIN... Your only JUST Able to see a REAL Movie at the theater, Cant buy alcohol yet, cant vote, cant do anything.. So get up on your high chair and let the grownups talk..

Yep your right your the fucking man guy, Im a dumbass 19 year old kid who doesnt know shit, you are King Shit on Turd Mountain, congrats on being so awesome.

EDIT: 1500

my shit's don't stink...they murder....

I wish Taco Bell delivered... :( Farts within 30 minutes or your food is free...

DSC00822.jpg

Should we make a kiddy corner for all these little kids round here..?? Your balls havent even dropped yet Kid.. WTF u doin on a thread thats talkin about old school stuff.. I was Driving when you where running around the house in diapers still... You dont know nothing about none of this.. I'm sure plenty of people on here would love to remember some of that stuff, Good stuff man.. Shit I was happy as hell when I thought about all that shyt.. then U gotta go and say some fuktard shit AGAIN... Your only JUST Able to see a REAL Movie at the theater, Cant buy alcohol yet, cant vote, cant do anything.. So get up on your high chair and let the grownups talk..

well atleast we can agree on that LOL. Seriously dude are you for real? I dunno y u always wanna start shit with me outa nowhere. I put my pants on one leg at a time like everyone else. My shit stinks just as bad as the next guys. The more I let u know I don't have shit, won't be shit, just dust in the damn wind. The more u go sayin shit like that. I aint no better than anyone else. Whatever gives u that idea I'll never know. Meth maybe. Who knows. Only person actin like they're shit don't stink is yourself. Your only making yourself look bad. So u wanna be treated like a man and respected. Do the same to other people. Simple as that. I don't fuck with nobody till they fuck with me. I stopped enjoying that BS 10 years ago. Goto church man. You could use some Christ in your life. Tryin to bring out the evil in people aint cool man.

I never started shit with anyone... You did the same shit with eg6sir, you act like a jackass, then somebody calls you on it and you completly flip it around and make it seem like theyre the asshole. (See above.)

Who remembers Little Caesars Pizza on the WIDE ASS, paper covered sheet of cardboard that took up the entire back seat of your car?

OY. stop with the badness and continue with the win, kthx :(

that said...lol - big johnson shirts! lawnmower man was awesome, one of my favorite movies from that era for sure. i haven't been able to get the 'fraggle rock' theme out of my head all day (thanks yo!) ^_^

chuck norris anything - ahahaha! oh and man did i want a swatch sooo bad (a clear wristband one) but never got one. now i look back and i'm ok with it. and thanks to spike tv, i now have van damme on the brain, which reminds me of this movie:

affiche_Cyborg_1989_1.jpg

and well on the movie topic, there are so many quotable moments from this one, and a great brawl scene too:

They%2520Live%2520poster%25201.jpg

and BUM eq made me think of Cavaricci - the prepitudes wore the hell out of that in my day. it was awful stuff.

ps yay for ....
rambo.jpg

http://bp0.blogger.com/_Aw3ASbJuS18...PWQbVtW7XS0/s400/They%20Live%20poster%201.jpg

also, win - i still wear these - i :wub: them.

and holy crap, the lowest i remember actually paying myself was $.99 but it was a freak event in '98. it had been solidly up in $1.17 territory for ever before that...
I will resurrect my favorite Blast from the Past pic!

gasprice.jpg

and dude, :lmao: - soooo true! i don't care if girls aren't supposed to, taco bell transcends all decency laws. :D
I wish Taco Bell delivered... :( Farts within 30 minutes or your food is free...

Back