Tire recommendations?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You'll notice. The wheel will feel much attached to the road.

Not 205's... if you go much wider you'll have rubbing issues and the steering will tighten up... but you wont notice anything but good between 195's and 205's

EDIT: I think the tires will be a dollar or two more, if that could be called a con? :shrug2:

EDIT #2: Ok, so nevermind that either, according to tirerack.com
195/55R15 ASX = $67
205/50R15 ASX = $65

sooooo... nope... no cons

Haha awesome, I'll definetely be getting those ASX's then at that price.
I guess right now I have 205's after all but they are shitty tires. Oh I can't wait until I get these. Thanks for all the help!

One final post from me...
I picked up my tires at Discount Tire at their store. I brought them the TireRack.com price and they knocked their price down to it. Plus since I bought them at a store I didn't have to pay shipping in the tires. I would definitely recommend finding a store that will price match and carries those tires, you'll save a little more money that way.

if u want a cheap tire thats still pretty good, falken ziex's are pretty decent i mean i cant compain about them in any way, other than they dont make them in 55 series in 14's. they handle fine in both wet and dry and i think they were rated num1 by hondatuning in oneo f the recent issues. i was running 195-55-14 bridgestone potenzas, now those were great tires and i loved them, up untill the point were my step dad wanted them back =(. then i went to the ziex its a difference but u cant complain for the price at like 45 a tire, for 14's

Originally posted by wanderinman@May 12 2005, 06:01 AM
One final post from me...
I picked up my tires at Discount Tire at their store.  I brought them the TireRack.com price and they knocked their price down to it.  Plus since I bought them at a store I didn't have to pay shipping in the tires.  I would definitely recommend finding a store that will price match and carries those tires, you'll save a little more money that way.
[post=498264]Quoted post[/post]​

Wow thanks for that...I didn't even think of doing that. I wonder who else will match prices...I'll soon have to go look around the tire shops around here. That's a great idea.

It's no fun arguing over tires with B cuz if they aren't AZENIS they SUCK huh B? :lol:

Back