Tired of Kazaa

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

K++ is based on Kazaa but has no Spyware or Banner ads, and has added features like the ability to jump supernodes, automatic extended searching, and alot more.

about half the shit I download from Kazaa turns up to be crap (as in the music plays only the first and last 5 seconds of each song) and I have 56k which makes life a living hell...

If you use linux you can download napster for linux...has everything in there...don't know about video's because I never tried it...but if you know linux you'll enjoy napster for linux... download it from www.freshmeat.net

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Nov 7 2003, 08:19 PM
no problems for me useing WinMX, JDMilan. i get all good files from there :)

:werd: . i use winMX for downloading all the popular new stuff, which are the songs that are always fuck'd on kazaa. i like the kazaa interface better and the options... it also gets why more results... so i use it for anything pre '02. but yeah... winMX is the shit.

Originally posted by JDMilan@Nov 7 2003, 08:04 PM
about half the shit I download from Kazaa turns up to be crap (as in the music plays only the first and last 5 seconds of each song) and I have 56k which makes life a living hell...

no 56k here but that's why i asked...the same shit happens to me...it's getting hard to find stolen music that's legit :p

i used to use winmx back in the day but it got to the point where it was hard to find what i wanted there too. has it gotten better or what?

use soulseek -slsknet.org
Try it out, you'll like it.
Also, do not use slsk.org, it's a fake site for spyware.

~liquin

Back