Tires tires tires

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

smooth_criminal

So now that the motor is 100% back together and should be back in the car within the next week or so, I'm looking for a new set of spring tires, I'm looking for something that has awsome dry grip and good wet grip. These will be going on 15x6.5 rims? Stock size is 185/65/14 i want hte wideset tire i can get without hindering perfomance. 195/55/15 is almost perfect but i want wider, If i go with a 205/50/15 i'll be 1.7% to fast, but a 215/50/15 will be 100 on point, But is a 215 to wide for a 6.5" rim? Also i dont' want to spend more then 4-500 for tires.

Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3's if you care about wet traction at all. Not that it really matters, but they've rated #1 in the Maximum Performance Summer category on Tirerack.com for like 2 years, wet and dry. I have them in 195/45/16. They kick ass....that's all I'll say. I'd say get them in a 195/50/15 for a 6.5" rim.

ive got the MXs and i love em
one of the best summer tires ive used
and the price is good

MX = :thumbsup:

I have the new hankook ventus rs-2's and I like them alot. the side wall isn't as stiff as potenza so3's or falken azenis but they grip pretty much the same on dry and grip just as well as the s03's in the rain. They are very comprable to the MX's.

Quoted post[/post]]
I have the new hankook ventus rs-2's and I like them alot. the side wall isn't as stiff as potenza so3's or falken azenis but they grip pretty much the same on dry and grip just as well as the s03's in the rain. They are very comprable to the MX's.
I've heard good things about these tires.

Back