TN or Bust!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

"ladder theory"???

i have met up with girls just to see what they are all about. and often it turns into something. but i NEVER go into it thinking, "hey, maybe i'll find a new halo buddy". (halo being an arbitrary "guy" activity. never really played it)

"ladder theory"???

i have met up with girls just to see what they are all about. and often it turns into something. but i NEVER go into it thinking, "hey, maybe i'll find a new halo buddy". (halo being an arbitrary "guy" activity. never really played it)

WHAT?!?!? NEVER PLAYED HALO?!?!?

and you call yourself a guy. :p

WHAT?!?!? NEVER PLAYED HALO?!?!?

and you call yourself a guy. :p
i played it a little bit. i'm more into sports games though.

i HATED goldeneye. only because everybody was a pro and i was more casual. so i got killed.

Nick: We're fighting for the same point here. If you can find a woman that shares an interest, then go for it. But the miswiring in the minds of the desperate male (All males are desperate for this attention) will only make your friendship turn into a desire for her. So you can start off as friends, but it will never remain that way. A man will make a move and the woman will either deny or allow the next step.

This is a horrible way to live. But Women can take a man on for a friend and NOT "fall in love" because she has two ladders. She has two ladders not because of some dark secret that only women know, but because it was granted to them by men.

Two ladders is a sign of privilege.

Nick: We're fighting for the same point here. If you can find a woman that shares an interest, then go for it. But the miswiring in the minds of the desperate male (All males are desperate for this attention) will only make your friendship turn into a desire for her. So you can start off as friends, but it will never remain that way. A man will make a move and the woman will either deny or allow the next step.

This is a horrible way to live. But Women can take a man on for a friend and NOT "fall in love" because she has two ladders. She has two ladders not because of some dark secret that only women know, but because it was granted to them by men.

Two ladders is a sign of privilege.
thats totally true.

i guess looking at it now, we do have similar interests. we like going to nice places to eat, we both play old school nintendo. but it could have never just stayed that way. i guess i get the ladder thing now.

:shrug2:

i have plenty of girls who are friends that i want nothing to do with sexually

i HATED goldeneye. only because everybody was a pro and i was more casual. so i got killed.

Same here, I was always the one getting picked on by all the pro FPS people. I still liked it though. I was crazy good at the single player mode. I unlocked all the cheats you can get for ripping through the levels with stupid fast times...

i have plenty of girls who are friends that i want nothing to do with sexually
so you're telling me that you have girls you call up to just hang out with and bullshit with?

maybe my definition of friends is different. i consider a friend someone that i want to hang out with, not someone i contact when i'm bored or the gf is out of town.

oh, and the girls that are my "friends" that i dont want sex with, weigh 200lbs.

You're all liars. Read the ladder theory for more understanding.

Or at least watch When Harry Met Sally. Sheesh.

who wouldnt' expect to get something for going across the country for a girl? i'm not meaning sex. but something has to be there. some sort of attraction. guys aren't nice to girls because they want to be friends. plain and simple, don't kid yourself. i don't want female friends. i want girls to hook up with or have a relationship with. if i want someone to drink beers and shoot pool with, i'll call my guy friends.

come one now people. it's called anticipation. it's called being foolish and young.

drove from CT to OH to hang out for a weekend with a girl i knew out there. no intentions or expectations of sex or anything else for that matter
just went out there because i had not been there and knowing someone / having a free place to crash for a weekend makes it easier and more appealing for a quick cheap "get the fuck out of CT" trip

now that ive thought about it a little more, i have female friends that i dont think of sexually but if there where to ask for it id give it to them lol

and ya know what.after thinking..even I have female friends that i dont think sexually about..
but like vtec said..if they wanted a nice pounding,id be right there for them

and i just read what i wrote..and i got one of the thoughts cel would get..

would i be there for them for the sex,like al guys would?
or am i rlly attracted and just not thinking so?

i finally got one of those upside down cel thoughts!!!haha thats awesome

drove from CT to OH to hang out for a weekend with a girl i knew out there. no intentions or expectations of sex or anything else for that matter
just went out there because i had not been there and knowing someone / having a free place to crash for a weekend makes it easier and more appealing for a quick cheap "get the fuck out of CT" trip

i'll go out on a limb and say that 99% of girls that are "just friends" are either prospects or unattractive to the guy. (or they are far away in E's case, have a bf, or are lesbians)

it's just how it is.

Last edited:
Back