TN or Bust!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

for most (immature) guys, sure every girl on the planet is just a place to park their cock temporarily until something better or different comes around, but to say that no guy can be friends with an attractive female without having ulterior motives of trying to fuck them is ridiculous.

my friend Jessica ive been friends with since 8th grade, shes quite attractive, but i have no interest in hooking up with her, banging her, or anything else for that matter, shes cool and fun to hang out with, thats where it ends
my friend Sarah is also very attractive, been friends with her for about 6 years, never had any interest in hooking up with her either, i enjoy hanging out with her, we have good conversation, i consider her to be one of my closest friends
my friend Kasia ive known for a few years, again quite attractive, no interest in hooking up with her

and i have about a dozen other females that are quite attractive, that i am friends with but have no interest in having any kind of relations with

if guys would/could look at and treat a women as a person, and interact with them on a personal level, rather than simply look at them as a wet place to throw your dick, they would find there are a lot of women out there that are actually very cool people, especially when they are not trying to fend off advances from some asshole trying to fuck them
:shrug2:

for most (immature) guys, sure every girl on the planet is just a place to park their cock temporarily until something better or different comes around, but to say that no guy can be friends with an attractive female without having ulterior motives of trying to fuck them is ridiculous.

my friend Jessica ive been friends with since 8th grade, shes quite attractive, but i have no interest in hooking up with her, banging her, or anything else for that matter, shes cool and fun to hang out with, thats where it ends
my friend Sarah is also very attractive, been friends with her for about 6 years, never had any interest in hooking up with her either, i enjoy hanging out with her, we have good conversation, i consider her to be one of my closest friends
my friend Kasia ive known for a few years, again quite attractive, no interest in hooking up with her

and i have about a dozen other females that are quite attractive, that i am friends with but have no interest in having any kind of relations with

if guys would/could look at and treat a women as a person, and interact with them on a personal level, rather than simply look at them as a wet place to throw your dick, they would find there are a lot of women out there that are actually very cool people, especially when they are not trying to fend off advances from some asshole trying to fuck them
:shrug2:

i'm not saying it's impossible. not at all. but i am saying it's impossible for a male to have a longstanding relationship with a single, beautiful woman, whom is single himself, without contemplating or desiring some higher level of relationship.

I consider myself mature, but i'm not going to think it's a good idea for me to have female friends. i have a gf, i have some ugly female friends, and I have friends that have attractive gf's that are my friends also.

i'm not saying it's impossible. not at all. but i am saying it's impossible for a male to have a longstanding relationship with a single, beautiful woman, whom is single himself, without contemplating or desiring some higher level of relationship.

sure there are times when i am hanging out with them thinking about finding some higher level of relationship... but its never with them... i just dont look at them that way
im sure at some point i subconsciously evaluated them and for whatever reason deemed them to be incompatible as relationship material... but it isnt like there was ever some longing desire to fuck them that eventually got dialed back to settling for friendship... it was just determined to be friendship from the get go

sure there are times when i am hanging out with them thinking about finding some higher level of relationship... but its never with them... i just dont look at them that way
im sure at some point i subconsciously evaluated them and for whatever reason deemed them to be incompatible as relationship material... but it isnt like there was ever some longing desire to fuck them that eventually got dialed back to settling for friendship... it was just determined to be friendship from the get go
werd, i feel ya on that. it's definitely possible to kickit with a girl and not have a raging hard-on the whole time. thats how one of my exes became my gf. we were cool, then it just hit one day. but i definitely thought about what it would be like to be with her before we got together.

You are such a liar.
which part is a lie? we met, i wanted to hook up, we didn't/couldnt', stayed friends, got together later.

i didn't think about hooking up the whole time because there were other girls around. there is always an exception. ^_^

B, B is a liar . "Oh, we're just friends" Maybe so, but that's because she dominates the relationship, has him on her Friend ladder with no way off. He, on the other hand, would fuck her before the chloroform evaporated from the rag.

B, B is a liar . "Oh, we're just friends" Maybe so, but that's because she dominates the relationship, has him on her Friend ladder with no way off. He, on the other hand, would fuck her before the chloroform evaporated from the rag.
bwahahah your such a dick lol..:D

plane ticket to boise: $600
money lost from no work: $400
food and expenses for trip: $150

flying from across the country to help a girl move in with you and finding out that "not interested" really means not interested: Priceless

lol, wonder if they made it back in time for him to go to work?

good question.

plane ticket to boise: $600
money lost from no work: $400
food and expenses for trip: $150

flying from across the country to help a girl move in with you and finding out that "not interested" really means not interested: Priceless

lol, wonder if they made it back in time for him to go to work?

Ouch.

The problem is, "Not Interested" doesn't ever mean that at all, not when there is sexual attraction between the two genders (Not even the specific people).

If Bryan asked me to do a continental run with him, "Not interested" will mean just that, but only because of aversion and not so much orientation. These are important words to understand when you, like me, have made a career out of rejection.

The Greater Celerity Unification states that due to chance, chances are not just a permanent condition, but are also changed by chance. It's chance on top of chance. Jeri Ryan may not be interested in me now, but if we were driving down the road, saw a house on fire and I rescued a family from the burning building - The condition is changed and I'm pretty sure my stock would shoot up.

Perception outlines the case for "Chance on Chance" of situational progression. Alternately, I could be doing fine with a girl I'm with until some zombie walked in front of my car and I yelled "NIGGER". Then my stock may or may not plummet.

"Not interested", in most cases of sexual and relative compatibility only means "Not interested" until suddenly, they are interested. It's clearer in most cases affected by the "chance on Chance" dynamic to say "not interested .... yet" this works well with motorcycling (It's not that you haven't crashed, it's that you haven't crashed yet) and firearms (It's not a matter of "if" you have an accidental discharge, it's a matter of "when")

In cases when attraction couldn't be lower, a few situational changes (Chances) have lead to large things. Bridgitte Neilson married Flava Flav for god's sake. These two clowns are the poster children of my theory.

So Tuner flew out to Idaho to help Aleaf move and something happened that made things bad or something? Kinda was wondering why either of them havent been on in so long.:hmm:

no we dont know how things are..last update was him saying that she is pretty,and that he needs to be back home by monday..wonder how things are goin..
theyre probably buisy having hardcore...i wont finish that one

no we dont know how things are..last update was him saying that she is pretty,and that he needs to be back home by monday..wonder how things are goin..
theyre probably buisy having hardcore...i wont finish that one
i'll finish it for you: they're probably busy having hardcore problems with the rex. :shrug2: it did seem a lil' problem prone over the last few months.

Nope, it made it. Lol, we were going like 80-85 and there was a big ass log in the middle of the highway. I didn't see it until I hit it lol. It tore one of the shields off down there, but otherwise it was fine. So we drove more. On the last day, we were going down a curvy road and I was going like 20 around corners (I'm stupid and didn't realize how bald my tires must be by now) and slid into a fucking rail. Now the passenger side of my car is mangled. It sucks. But it ran fine, tires were fine, just popped the exhaust system back in place (it dropped), and um...just kept going.
I guess fixing that will make the car all that much more special when it looks good lol. I'm not too worried. But I dunno if I wanna post pics, cuz it make some of you cry.....

And about the whole sex thing, I'm not looking for anything more than a friendship. I'd much rather bullshit around with guys than girls any day.
I can't talk for him, but I think he's too nice of a guy to try and even think of pushing any kind of unwanted attention on me, and that's why he seemed like a cool kid to hang out with and shit.

So, for the record, I DO believe you can be just friends with the opposite sex. I noticed people that thought otherwise...well, had a kind of cynical side to them in general lol. No offense, just an observation.

It's really pretty. I like it. So far, a hell of a lot better than Boise. It's nice and quiet.

Back