TN or Bust!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

if your're expecting a hole dug in the yard with a pig in it,......no. however i can show you how to singe your eyebrows and lashes.

you'll be about an hour and a half from me. if your near downtown chatt, you HAVE to go to Big River Brewery. recommend the I.P.A., any of the pizzas, and they have the best fucking carrot cake in the world. as for the cookout, ill leave it up to you fochers. i have to work a few hours on sunday, but it shouldn't be a showstopper.

scott
I now know to keep my distance from you and fire.

I'll try and check that place out, thanks

I'd be all for meeting up this weekend but my Honda is in pieces, dash is out of it and im waiting on a new clutch pedal assy. to come in so I can fix that...then put my SiR cluster in that i've had for a few years and put 'er all back together...wewt!

I'm in pretty much anytime after that!

K, I'm not good at making plans, so just figure something out and we'll see what works lol.

eh, I guess its my turn to make an appearence eh? grats on the estimate btw demon your $$ estimate was damn close just the amounts for particular things where off. A get together this weekend I'm still not sure about, I'm still kind of recovering from the trip, I was retarded and didn't eat from tuesday-tuesday haha and so things have been less then peachy, then toss in the fact that I had to work 5 hours after we got back and that up until today most of my nutrition came from IV's I'm a little hesitant to do any sort of partying at this time. This trip did make me realize one thing though, I love where I was born and raised and no longer have any sort of desire to get away from it. As far as the friends or relationship topic, eh I honestly didn't expect much in the matter of a relationship though like cel said theirs always a possibility, I mean its only a matter of time before any woman has to give in to my sexiness. lol j/k but seriously I won't lie, she is attractive but at this point I really don't desire anything from it. I think maybe because of all the frustration nothing of that subject has even really registered in my mind since we left. One more thing is to be said though...I fucking hate cats....lol

blah I really don't have a problem with pets as long as their outside but the moment they come indoors.... fuck that.

I'm a cat person. My cats always seem to follow me around like a demon from The Golden Compass.

Sometimes they even talk.

Back