Todays Lame Theory: Homosexuality

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

So now you consider sexual preference to belong to the realm of philosophy?
I'd venture to say that expounding a philosophical theory about homosexuality is legitimate use of the word theory.

:happydance:

So now you consider sexual preference to belong to the realm of philosophy?
thats exactly what i was hoping this thread would turn into
just a random off the wall idea to get people thinking/discussing

Then pick something philosophical instead of picking something empirical which is the subject of scientific research. The cause of homosexuality as a philosophical argument will only lead to somebody pissing off a homosexual member or hondaswap ending up on the net for gaybashing.

In short you are trying to start at the beginning of a research project which has been ongoing for years...

"I'll take things this thread is for 200 Alex..."

[Alex Trebek]"the state or fact of being ignorant: lack of knowledge, education, or awareness"[/Alex Trebek]

Then pick something philosophical instead of picking something empirical which is the subject of scientific research. The cause of homosexuality as a philosophical argument will only lead to somebody pissing off a homosexual member or hondaswap ending up on the net for gaybashing.

In short you are trying to start at the beginning of a research project which has been ongoing for years...

"I'll take things this thread is for 200 Alex..."

[Alex Trebek]"the state or fact of being ignorant: lack of knowledge, education, or awareness"[/Alex Trebek]

eh, gfy
my goals were accomplished with my original post
got people talking
if you feel the need to nitpick over little details like my use of the word theory, then you can kindly see your way to another topic perhaps?

isnt there another MMA cock you can start suckling on until your besty returns to the ring?

Any man who claims to know anything for certain is both arrogant and foolish.

Every hundred years, our understanding of science completely changes. Kindly step down from your high horse of "empirical data" and let us internet folk speculate on queers fer a piece.

Well of course. In fact science never brings us any closer to the truth... that's why gravity, the sun as the center of the solar system, hell in fact everything is in doubt as far as science is concerned...

can you see Alaska from your front door Klyph?

can you see Alaska from your front door Klyph?
Currently held observed scientific data leads me to speculate that the photons triggering my optic nerve are being reflected from geographic formations which humans have designated as "Alaska". I accept this as the most likely current theory, but would never state as fact that I can see Alaska.

That being said, didn't you mean Russia?

There's no friggin way. That's definitely shopped.

Yes clearly it is shopped...sorry for the NWS lol I didn't even think of that...it's just a tree

129100574667058802.jpg

Back