took me 6 hours to build this.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TurboMirage

That’s how you get ants
VIP
IMG_2234.JPG

discuss.

start to finish here:

Index of /knex

you gotta see if you can make the guiness book world record for largest knex build...lol

dont take this the wrong way but maybee you should do something about the bachelor situation before it gets any worse

oh lol trust me there is no shortage of women at the apartment. the thing girls LOVE most about my place is - its always clean.

i just bought it and built it because i wanted to.

I try to keep my place clean too. I haven't really been looking for the ladies cause I'm not settled yet, but the one that came to my apartment, despite her being fuckin wacko, thought my apartment was nice, at least for what it is. and what I started with.

I never had Knex so here comes the Noobish question, does it come with a car and does it actually make it thru the whole track?

its called the Vertical Vengeance Coaster.

yes it comes with TWO cars, and they both make it through the track no problem :)

Pretty cool man!! I was BIG into Lego's when I was younger but I just google'd Knex, going to buy some at lunch to play with :) I figure it will be cool decor for the baby's room and give me something to do besides smoking :p

little easy to swallow pieces are NOT a good idea for a babies room dude...
christ. even i know that..

Back