took the ol' civic to the track today....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by civicious+Feb 16 2004, 10:22 PM-->
94redsigal
I would never go to the track or autocross with my car less than perfect. It's not safe (for you and everyone else around you) and what you did gives us Civic owners a bad rep. 

Some kid on another board wrecked his car going 115mph on an empty street. He forgot that one of his front tires was bad and lost control. He even complained about its handling earlier in the evening to friends. Stupid thrill-seeking kid.

scroll up and read, cocksucker.
i never said anything to you at all, and i'd appreciate it if you'd get the fuck off my back about some shit that i didnt say to you in the first goddamn place. and forgive me for the shitty times. i've been driving a b-series for 2 weeks, and this was the first time i ever have even seen a track up close.

bitch.

Fuck you too. You posted this on a public message board, so what else do you expect? We are entitled to our opinions too. Keep your stories to PM then... you closet cocksucker. What a loser. :angry:

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+Feb 16 2004, 10:49 PM-->
Originally posted by civicious@Feb 16 2004, 10:22 PM
94redsigal

I would never go to the track or autocross with my car less than perfect. It's not safe (for you and everyone else around you) and what you did gives us Civic owners a bad rep. 

Some kid on another board wrecked his car going 115mph on an empty street. He forgot that one of his front tires was bad and lost control. He even complained about its handling earlier in the evening to friends. Stupid thrill-seeking kid.

scroll up and read, cocksucker.
i never said anything to you at all, and i'd appreciate it if you'd get the fuck off my back about some shit that i didnt say to you in the first goddamn place. and forgive me for the shitty times. i've been driving a b-series for 2 weeks, and this was the first time i ever have even seen a track up close.

bitch.

Fuck you too. You posted this on a public message board, so what else do you expect? We are entitled to our opinions too. Keep your stories to PM then... you closet cocksucker. What a loser. :angry:

shit...

that wasnt directed at you, that entire post was directed at trinity.

all that i said that was directed at you was the comment about '115 on the street is different than kumho's and 3 mounts at a track'

i never flamed you....i flamed trinity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back