top 10 biggest and best jumps ever

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i am ALWAYS more impressed with people who do shit a long time ago.

think about it....

"i jumped out of a balloon at 100,000 feet with my helmet, parachute, and king kong sized balls" (VS.) "I jumped out at 120,000 with with a wing suit, chute, oxygen, 1,000 medics, and a super scientific flight suit"

or

"I jumped 10 buses with a cafe racer while i was drunk" (VS.) "I jumped the grand canyon with this 200hp honda 500 with a full tune and corporate sponsors".

I could go on like this forever. Old dudes always, ALWAYS win imho.

:concur: 100%

The dude looked like he had a "flight suit" and oxygen also, though I think the balloon probably didn't go any higher(or I may be wrong?) I suggest wingsuit, because no one has done range or very high horizontal speed.

felix... the guy who is going after the record, did fly across the english channel
glided for 22 miles at speeds reaching 220mph on a carbon fiber wing
BBC NEWS | UK | Skydiver in record Channel flight

yeah its a little more than a squirrel suit... but not much more

i still think #2 was more crazy and posed more threat to his survival. 10,000 ft or 100,000 ft, its all the same, one of them you just fall longer. the dude had a full suit on, its not like he jumped wearing a t-shirt and shorts.

what a douche :(

i was actually just thinking about this a few days ago

hopefully this all gets squared away soon

looks like its a go

they have begun the balloon layout
should take about an hour or so to get the balloon ready

I don't remember this thread the first time around, but every time i see that #2 video, i feel like I have to work out or I just can't call myself a man.

Back