torque specs on a 93 accord rocker assembly

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

93 accord

What is the rocker arm torque and torque sequence for a 1990 to 1993 Honda Accord 2.2 liter? I just swaped out the head with a brand new one till I get the computer for the H22A I want to drop in. I have the book and it only states the bigger ones go at 16 ft lbs and the small ones go at 108 in lbs. It just seams like it's not tight enough and I wanted to be certin. And by the way I decided to go with the TEIN set up with the springs and they worked out a little expencive but worth every penny on the springs.

I would say those are correct specs. I know the f22b is 16flbs on the 8mm bolts and 9flbs (9 x 12 is 108) on the 6mm bolts. Did you get the S-techs?

If that's what the book says, then that's what you should use. Don't worry about how it feels to you, just worry about using the specs that the manufacturer says are right...

I put everything together and I can't get the car to start. The fuel pump isn't starting and there is no spark at the plugs. The coil is getting current and so is the fuel pump main relay but there is no fuel pressure and no spark. Is there, maybe, a plug that I didn't connect or is it possible that I just put things together wrong? I have been trying to see what I didn't plug in and I can't find it. I think I'm going to just take the intake manifold off to see if I missed something under it. What do you think?

Back