Try to spot the non- OEM part in this pic.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

174.JPG

Three hours to install. Was it worth it? Well, it works a helluva lot better than the OEM boost gauge, and I have more room on my center console for other crap like airbag switches. Remember: Bitches love switches.

:ji:

The one that was in there was electric and SUXORED. Aside from having no numbers (just a + and - to denote boost and vacuum), it had lag. Yes, the fucking gauge had LAG. You'd hear the turbo and would feel the boost in the seat of your pants before the needle would budge off the full vacuum mark. The needle would stay at "full boost" between shifts and for almost two seconds after you let off the throttle. This isn't just a bad gauge, it's the way every AllTrac boost gauge works. They suck ass. If I had to do it over again, I would have used a black face gauge, but this one was free.

But I do like how you put that into the original oem cluster, I like :)

Dude I love having tons of switches. Call me rice or whatever, I just love getting in and hitting 10 switches to start your car acting like its a fucking airplane. :D

you have 1lbs of boost, and the cars not even on! hehe

yea i know :)

question though, will the fuel needle get stuck on the bottom right of the boost gauge, it doesnt look like there is a large clearance area

No, the needle doesn't even reach that far, but even if it did, it sits almost and 1/8" off the face.

sucks that the face is silver though, shit would look totally oem if it was black...

That's pretty stealth, you should have gotten a black gauge. I'm pretty sure you can get those, oh well, too late now. :thumbsup:

Back