TURBO AND LS PARTS 4 SALE

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
PRICES LOWERED

More stuff added

I'm done. I blew the LS I'm putting a D series in the hatch and selling it.
EVERYTHING IS OBO
PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING

t3 42/63, needs a backing plate and a bolt removed, 125 + shipping[/i][/b][/u]

92-95 Civic IC pipes, Cheap ass BOV JB welded on. They're not the prettiest. $175

obd1 PR4 LS head, $80

Hydro LS trans. ABSOLUTELY NO GRINDS $445 SHIPPED

New radiator, I bent the hell out of the fins, completely functionable (unfortunately its an Auto rad so I just looped it to work right) $35

obd1 LS distributor, $75 **FLAKING EBAYER, BACK UP FOR SALE

Half of my 2.5" DP, I made it to come apart and the flex pipe is all fucked up. I'll throw it in just in case someone wants it. Passenger exit, 3 bolt, all you'd need is a straight peice of pipe, might need to be modified depending on the manifold and turbo. $50

Slighty bored Throttle body. Made a noticeable difference in throttle response to me. I did the boring, about 2-3 mm over. TPS included, MAP is not. $100

96 Integra B series Shift linkage. $70

95 GSR Axles, like new condition. $120 shipped for both

B series 94+ Intermediate shaft. $80

255 lph Walbro Fuel Pump. Used less than 200 miles. $75

I'll add pics and the other shit I'm going to sell.

I'm not sure if I'm going to sell it as a shell or put a D series in it.

More later.

MAKE OFFERS, the worst that can happen is I refuse

THE 42/63

wOTU4NjgzNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

damn dude, sucks to hear it didnt work out, seems like everyone here parts out their turbo projects

good luck with sellin ur stuff

i don't have too.

I just don't feel like working on it anymore, I could find another LS and swap it in but I think it's time to move on.

So pretty much about $850 for the complete turbo, minus fuel management? Damn, talk about a rock and a hard place.

Extra months rent (hard place) GSR block (one rock) boosting the B16A ( another rock). :)

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jun 2 2005, 08:40 PM
ehh, you don't need rent. lol

But someone needs to buy my shit. I have a nice Audi lined up for tomorrow.
[post=507018]Quoted post[/post]​

I thought You were going to wait on that AUDI.....hhhmmmmm....

BUy his stuff Guys....Help this young man get an AUDI..
FREE BUMP.....

i was going to.

But I test drove a few today and if this one place wasn't closing I would have bought a nice 96 I drove. Even though I wanted a 1.8t I would have bought the 2.8

again give me pic / set up on the ECU. Is it zif socketed? who did the solding work? Do you have a pic of the board so i can see the solding work? datalogging and what not let me know ASAP biznitch.

hey, i'm intrested in the fan. im me @ piccolobatman on AIM or on here

lemme know price on shipping to 32738

i put the h22 in the EG and now i need a fan. lol

Back