TURBO AND LS PARTS 4 SALE

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sorry for the crappy pic, if you want a closer shot I can get that too.
wOTUzMjYwNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

dizzy
wOTUzMjYyNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

no datalog on it, nfn---- whatever the numbers were did the work. He's done it for a bunch of people on here.

if yuou want a pic of the other side that's no problem either

I'm getting ready now. I should be there around 12pm. Are you in Queens already? Well I guess I'll call you later if anything. But I will be there around 12.. PEacE

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jun 5 2005, 01:01 AM
BUY MY SHIT DAMNIT
[post=508008]Quoted post[/post]​

im very interested in the injectors,and the pr4 chipped ecu....

let me know if i can get a combo deal of some sort..i have cash in hand...PM me,IM me at ConcealedHeat,or Email me at takomeicrxsi@yahoo.com

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jun 5 2005, 06:52 AM
180 shipped sound good to you?
[post=508064]Quoted post[/post]​

it sure does...let me know when u want to set this up...

only one question...the Ls 7psi basemap....would that be suitable for a a/r .50 t3/t4 setup...do you know the specs of the chip??

how do you want to do this..paypal,monder order...i live in Virginia,which isnt too far from jerz...so let me know.

paypal is fine.

bhj0886@yahoo.com

I'll have it out on monday if you pay today.

Not sure what you mean "specs of the chip"

The basemap is good enough to run the car (and ran mine well), it will get you to the dyno no problem. I still would try to stay out of boost though.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jun 5 2005, 04:37 PM
paypal is fine.

bhj0886@yahoo.com

I'll have it out on monday if you pay today.

Not sure what you mean "specs of the chip"

The basemap is good enough to run the car (and ran mine well), it will get you to the dyno no problem. I still would try to stay out of boost though.
[post=508202]Quoted post[/post]​

i meant like as in,would i be able to use the ecu for long term boost,basically as my main ecu,if i got the car tuned,or would i need like some type of EMS...cus my boy said he could tune my car on the obd0 platform..but i kinda wanted to use the obd1 setup...

but anyways..i dont know if you would be able to answer this but...if i bought a obd0 to obd1 conversion harness..bought that ecu you are selling,and then used the dsm injectors your selling as well...would i run into any problems? like :

Resistor box
Distributor
Vss

or anything else that might cause a problem..

but yea...i cant do it today,cus the bank is closed..but i can send you the money tommorow if thats alright?...let me know.

tomorrow or today now is fine.

if you get it tuned it will be fine, its meant for a b18a1, in your sig you have a b18a1. You turboed it, it's chipped for boost. Some tuning and you're good to go.

You won'y need the resistors that I'll be throwing in since your car is obd0 and you already have a resistor box. Almost plug and play on the injectors, you need to bore the seals a bit. It's simple, a dremel does it in 2 seconds, literally.

I think when converting to obd1, you'd need an obd1 distributor, I've never had an obd0 honda with an obd1 conversion, so you should ask first. If you need it mine is probably sold unless this ebay dude doesn't pay within the next day or so.

VSS should be fine also, I'm pretty sure it's mechanical on your car. You may throw a code for the VSS. Someone else can elaborate more, because I'm not an obd conversion expert.

ok..i deposited the 180..i gotta wait for my boy to get off work,so he can do the paypal..cus if i had used mine,it would have taken 4 days for the money to get in there...

I'll try to get it out today...I'll let you know

BUMP for some other shit added, more pics of the turbo and lowered prices....

:)

Back