U shape or eye shape does it matter on brake conversion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

thevan

I have 1995 integra zx jdm. I need to do a rear brake conversion. So far i have researched That a 1992-1995 eg vti will fit the only problem im having is that my shocks are the eye shape not the u shape i als have the same lca as the type r. So what i want to know is does this matter. I know when i bought the shocks i had to cross match with crx cant rember what year it was . Does any one know the definate answer to which civc parts i can definately fit on my integra.
I need this asap as car only has 240mm discs on front and drums at back. I have a set of calipers for the front from a vti but pistons are realy coroded. Any know where to get some from in uk.

Yes, you can use any rear trailing arms from a civic or integra to swap for rear disc, you just need to use the right lower control arms for your type of suspension and the right fittings/e-brake cables. All of them "fit" the same 89-2000. I'm pretty sure.

Back