UFC y0

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

pierre is getting knocked out in the first round, period. matt is the baddest mother around. pound for pound. after he beat gracie i was sold. he was the greates now matt is king.

i also heard that mike tyson might start in the ufc. but it was from a iffy source
Make fighing hahaha yeah right.

I highly doubt pierre will get knocked out by matt, matt has never knocked anyone out.
as far as gracie goes, I think most any of the current UFC guys in his weight class could handle him. he was great back in his day when no one else did what he did, now everyone trains to fight like him and shouldnt have a problem handling him.

Matt has never knocked anyone out?

Do you smoke rock? He's knocked plenty of people out.

Also he beat Pierre once before. Don't get me wrong, I like Pierre's athleticism and exciting fight style where he's aggressive and takes chances but he really hasn't done much. Last time he got a shot, he got rocked.

Matt has never knocked anyone out?

Do you smoke rock? He's knocked plenty of people out.

Also he beat Pierre once before. Don't get me wrong, I like Pierre's athleticism and exciting fight style where he's aggressive and takes chances but he really hasn't done much. Last time he got a shot, he got rocked.

I say hes never knocked anyone out becuase last night he talked about it was always his dream to knock someone out.

Knock out as in standing up and pounching the guy and having him go out.
not beating him till the ref calls the match.

Maybe he has? I dont know, I just know he said he always wanted to.

he's never pulled a chuck lidell and hit someone in the jaw and knocked em out, but hes had plenty of fights called for beating the guys until they really cant defend themselves. TKO.

HE HAS NEVER KNOCKED ANYBODY OUT AT ALL ....!!!!! but yes he has won by TKO which in no way is this a knock out........his game is on the ground and you can see that in every fight he has.

for the record -

mike tyson officially signed with pride last month.

brock lesnar also signed with pride last month.

weird with the mike thing I wanna see him get his ass beat =)

as far as the knock out thing... I was right... so HA!

for the record -

mike tyson officially signed with pride last month.

brock lesnar also signed with pride last month.

does that mean that now that brock has a pride contract he won't be able to fight ufc?

i think wiki is wrong o_O

ive seen several different sources saying lesnar is with pride.
hell they even hired royce gracie to train him and his first fight is supposed to be in feb when pride comes to the us.

ill try and dig up some links.

weird with the mike thing I wanna see him get his ass beat =)

as far as the knock out thing... I was right... so HA!

He hasn't had a standing knockout.

The difference between a knockout and TKO being...? Oh yeah, the end result has the same outcome. He gets fights called BEFORE knockouts occur.

So basically in the end, you should be very suprised that the fight didn't get called. He's king of ground and pound and having fights stopped - it doesn't matter if its TKO or KO.

st. p wooped bj ass like 2 months ago. st p is in better shape then bj. bj whooped hughes' ass untill he was out of shape. out of all the people that hold belts he is the least impressive period. dana white makes him and all the mfs people out to be the best just beacause they know they could go to pride and make alot more money. only person there worth anything i think is.... can you guess???? check my avatar boyyzz

st. p wooped bj ass like 2 months ago. st p is in better shape then bj. bj whooped hughes' ass untill he was out of shape. out of all the people that hold belts he is the least impressive period. dana white makes him and all the mfs people out to be the best just beacause they know they could go to pride and make alot more money. only person there worth anything i think is.... can you guess???? check my avatar boyyzz

if hughes sucks so bad, why hasn't he lost in a long ass time? people want to see a champion. but the thing about hughes is, he hasn't dodged a fight. he says "fucking bring 'em". they are making this like boxing. they want regulation and to be on tv. it will only be a matter of time before this turns into the new wwf.

he has not lost in 2yrs. thats not very big concidering he fights maybe 2 times a year. bottomline is if bj penn was in shape at all he would have won the fight. st pierre will dominate.

a KO is when the guy blacks out for long enough to fall over or trip or whatevre,

a TKO is when the other guy doesnt defend himself, BJ Penn was not out, he couldnt do jack so the ref called the fight so BJ wouldnt get knocked out.

Same goes for Gracie, it was a TKO since gracie just sat there getting beat on. again didnt go out, but wasnt doing jack shit to protect himself.

in the old UFC days no doubt matt would have knocked a lot of people now, now the refs call it before it happens.

so matt = no KOs.

he has not lost in 2yrs. thats not very big concidering he fights maybe 2 times a year. bottomline is if bj penn was in shape at all he would have won the fight. st pierre will dominate.

hughes already dominated st pierre once.

I don't get it...

a KO is when the guy blacks out for long enough to fall over or trip or whatevre,

a TKO is when the other guy doesnt defend himself, BJ Penn was not out, he couldnt do jack so the ref called the fight so BJ wouldnt get knocked out.

Same goes for Gracie, it was a TKO since gracie just sat there getting beat on. again didnt go out, but wasnt doing jack shit to protect himself.

in the old UFC days no doubt matt would have knocked a lot of people now, now the refs call it before it happens.

so matt = no KOs.
\\eh. fair enough, you're correct.

My point was in that he's had fights called early due to hits. As you said, if I ref let him, he'd have made people black out by now but its surprising that he hasn't done that yet while slamming someone.

Back