upgraded to 2.1

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
I think it was always like that.

nope, used to just say hondaswap.

tfucked.jpg

^^^look at the task bar

hmmm, i see no centering problems...

edit feature is cool...

google toolbar > spellcheckers

does it not say edited if you use quick edit?
nevermind...

:werd: im not seeing any new edit thing

<span style="font-family:Franklin Gothic Medium"><span style="font-size:36pt;line-height:100%">well, </span><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%">this is</span> <span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%">a lil different.</span></span>

what did i do wrong here? ^

ah, i see says the blind man

Quoted post[/post]]
:werd: im not seeing any new edit thing

click the edit icon, the select quick edit. it opens the post for editing right in the post window... no need to wait for a refresh of the page to get to the edit window. you still can, if you select full edit, though.

Quoted post[/post]]
what did i do wrong here? ^

when you "kill" a tag, you just kill the tag, not its porperties...

Code:
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=7]well, this is a lil different.[/size][/font]
will give you this:
<span style="font-size:36pt;line-height:100%"><span style="font-family:Franklin Gothic Medium">well, this is a lil different.</span></span>

Wow, we can write in <span style="color:#FF0000">R</span><span style="color:#FF6600">A</span><span style="color:#33FF33">I</span><span style="color:#00CCCC">N</span><span style="color:#6600CC">B</span><span style="color:#FF99FF">O</span><span style="color:#FFCC00">W</span><span style="color:#FF6666">S</span> !!!11!!one!!

Quoted post[/post]]
Wow, we can write in <span style="color:#FF0000">R</span><span style="color:#FF6600">A</span><span style="color:#33FF33">I</span><span style="color:#00CCCC">N</span><span style="color:#6600CC">B</span><span style="color:#FF99FF">O</span><span style="color:#FFCC00">W</span><span style="color:#FF6666">S</span> !!!11!!one!!

perfect.

speaking of quick edit... what happened to it?

--------------
still works for me

-B

-----

still wox0rz for me too

-M

----------

goddamn javascript. got it working.

Back