US top gear trailer

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That's exactly it! WWII is not the only fucking thing that happened in history. Beside that they never used to play anything that didn't have direct connection to US history.. there are other parts of the world. History International only plays replays of their reality shows now too... it's terrible. I seriously HATE tv anymore.

History International plays a lot of good shit. I guess I just watch the Military, History, and History Int'l way more than any of you guys do, because there is a lot of Korean/Vietnam stuff in there as well. They do play a lot of WWII shows, but on those three channels they tend to go into more details than just talking about when and how the war started, and then how we ended it. I like the details.

You. Are. Missing. Out. On. Life.

Top gear is the best show to ever exist. Hands down.

Meh, I dunno. I just lost interest in watching shows about cars. It is funny though.

i think the trailer looks awesome. i was expecting alot worse when i heard that jay leno and adam carolla were going to be in it. having a few unknowns and tanner faust is a good thing imo. also, go back and watch the first episode of top gear uk ever and tell me that they havent come along way since their first episode.

i think the trailer looks awesome. i was expecting alot worse when i heard that jay leno and adam carolla were going to be in it. having a few unknowns and tanner faust is a good thing imo. also, go back and watch the first episode of top gear uk ever and tell me that they havent come along way since their first episode.

Nothing has changed with Jeremy Clarkson, except maybe the hair. Maybe how much money they get to spend has changed, but the show and the people in it haven't. I think thats what makes the show, plus they don't just go out and do burnouts in Dodge dakotas... I mean Vipers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4vi2BFp2hA

Last edited:
haha yea but there was no james may, the stig was black and they couldnt fill up their studio with more than 10 people. also the cars that they were reviewing were run of the mill grocery getters and they were awkward in front of the camera.

Entourage
Arrested Development
?

We could go through every TV show known to man and I can say no to every single one, or we can just assume that I am correct.

I like plan B personally.:D

from what i can tell by doing some searching, this would have been from around 2006.
discovery, having aired top gear for a season or two (edited version of course)
they dropped it. and considered making their own.
they hired the crew, and even had the stig come do the time runs around their track. i guess (thankfully) that the pilot didnt do so well.

there is no other mention anywhere else i have looked of there being anything about this. anything i find is from 2006.

if they want to make a car show, by all means we need a good one.
but dont make it like top gear. knowck offs are fucking lame, and no matter how hard you try, its going to be shittier than the original.

it will fail. I personally wont watch it without the original cast. For the record most US cable companies have the BBC on demand. That means the real top gear, and my company does not charge for the BBC on demand. I'll stick with the real thing, thank you very much.

Half of what made top gear cool was the fact that you'd see dope cars not available in the US.

Any show where the trailer mentions “NASCAR” is something Ill stay far away from.

Looks great, but a supercar comparo without Clarksons ridiculous ad-libs just seems bland.

Ferrara looks to be one of the funnier of the 3 (obviously).
Still think Adam Corrolla would make a better "clarkson" of the show.

I'll still watch it.

i'll probably give it a try out of curiosity, but i just don't see it living up to the uk version. they can have the cars and the fast driving but they can't copy richard, james, and jeremy. in fact the guys i see in the trailer just come off as douchebaggy and awkward : /

one positive though is i'll finally be able to watch "top gear" in hd lol.

wait.... they want to see which one is best.... "ride these bulls" as they say....

so they blast them down a fucking straightaway???? :confused: :lame: :tfg:

Back