V8 in EF possible?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh fuck that's shhiiitt fuked up!!!!

That's why I hate who I am motherfucker!!!

That's what make people think that am very stupid 2 b who I am???

so your cuban??what you should do is..keep the civic,and all the money you would have wasted trying to put any motor other than honda,put into building a turbo bseries.or hell even do an h22...

ok allright wat the best of an h22 ?? h22a or h22a3 w/e its is? i thought the b20 block with b16 or b18 head is the best of an swap!

the B20 block is not good for high rev's in stock form

the best engine?
depends on what you want to do with it and how much money you have?

the B20 block is not good for high rev's in stock form

the best engine?
depends on what you want to do with it and how much money you have?

oh sucks. ill have around 5000 to 6000 dollars. i have 2000 dollars with me right now so am gunna selling the 91 honda civic hatchback for 3000 with clean inside and in good shape!. its a vtec single cam so um

oh sucks. ill have around 5000 to 6000 dollars. i have 2000 dollars with me right now so am gunna selling the 91 honda civic hatchback for 3000 with clean inside and in good shape!. its a vtec single cam so um
That thing will probably realistically go for 1500, I doubt you'd get anywhere near 3000.

If you want a pretty straightforward swap, why not go w/ the b18c5? then you get a nice engine and not much is needed after the swap? So you said you had a K already built up? wtf? why didn't you keep that and use it?

That thing will probably realistically go for 1500, I doubt you'd get anywhere near 3000.

If you want a pretty straightforward swap, why not go w/ the b18c5? then you get a nice engine and not much is needed after the swap? So you said you had a K already built up? wtf? why didn't you keep that and use it?

cause that ttime in the past got no money to put the engine into a crx thats why i sellin it. id love to have b18c5 but that cost me like crazy! i rather to built up with big huge turbo:D

I would say that he's lying to us, but he's so stupid that he's lying to himself at the same time, which exonerates him from lying to us.

He's got Alzheimers.

I would say that he's lying to us, but he's so stupid that he's lying to himself at the same time, which exonerates him from lying to us.

He's got Alzheimers.
No, he's deaf, thats why he can't type well.:rolleyes:

kinda on the fence about bagging n this dude too much. I feel like an asshole if he really has something thats wrong w/ him, but then again it's hard to resist with the tard posts he's putting up.

ok then lets me post up some of the picture dude am not lyin to yall yo!

What's wrong with him, has been told. He's deaf. Deaf has nothing to do with the internet. It only has something to do with TDD typing. When working 911, you realise that Sign Language has a different grammar. "Baby can't breathe" is "Baby does not blow".

Feel free to make fun of this retard, because he's just an ignorant shitbag. "Can I install a V8 in my honda" "No" "Fuck you, can install a V8 in my honda?" "No" "Fuck you too...."

He will NOT take an answer that's contrary to his imagination, making him legitimately insane.

And then he pulls out all of the lies "my dad has / does / says this" and "I own so much shit, blah blah".

This is why he is EXACTLY like the "Deaf as I wanna be" people that the Misanthropic Bitch describes.

And he put a quote that ranks on him in his sig, sealing the deal. He's a re-re with a shitty attitude.

Yeah, it prolly means that he's either good at baseball or floated onto florida sand in a zippo case, or a men's room stall door.

check this out motherfucker:mad:

when i was 16 years old! take the single cam engine out!
oppzwheremaengine.jpg

enginepriceofshot1.jpg

enginepriceofshit.jpg

enginetakeitoff.jpg

17 years old that time i buy the engine from my friend.
Photo1.jpg

Photo.jpg

P7040032.jpg

P7040031-1.jpg

today took the chevy 350 engine that is whats up bitch!
P3240121.jpg

P3240120-1.jpg

P3240119.jpg

P3240120.jpg

P3240117.jpg

yo guys u think am the bullshit n eat too much shit! anyways am not in da fukin good mood at this moment if u guys felt want to help me out with the goddam b series with fully built comes with big huge turbo if u dont want to help me out with suggestion then forget it am gunna do all myself.!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back