V8 in EF possible?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
the s2k motor has 240hp and thats from a stock 4 banger..and the new civic rr has 260

Dude if u guy whoever live in miami,fl then get at me...

Do u know anyone selling the 92-95 honda civic p28 harness wiring? Cause one of my good friend are looking up for the harness wiring.

the new civic rr has 260

Already come out ??? Would love to buy the car and take an engine out of the car and put the engone into a honda civic crx then buy k20a1 engine put into that new civic then sellin it how about that ? Lol

Am boring =(

Already come out ??? Would love to buy the car and take an engine out of the car and put the engone into a honda civic crx then buy k20a1 engine put into that new civic then sellin it how about that ? Lol

Am boring =(
it would be cheaper to put the v8 in 3 civics

the s2k motor has 240hp and thats from a stock 4 banger..and the new civic rr has 260

Right, I know the S2K motor makes 240 horses, I'm just saying it would be retarded to try and put it in a Maxima, because the Maxima's V6 makes 200+ lbs of torque whereas the S2K motor makes like what, 150-160ish ft/lbs? You'd spend a shit ton of money to actually be slower...

Right, I know the S2K motor makes 240 horses, I'm just saying it would be retarded to try and put it in a Maxima, because the Maxima's V6 makes 200+ lbs of torque whereas the S2K motor makes like what, 150-160ish ft/lbs? You'd spend a shit ton of money to actually be slower...
lol i knew what you meant i was just trowing the info out there for the noobs lol

Christ, that thing sounds bad ass! 260 horses, VTEC kicks in sooner, 30% more torque than a standard K20...if only they'd bring it to the States...
i think that will scale down to about 240hp. from 260bhp. but im not sure, that was the worst link of all of them, but its a bad ass motor for sure

Christ, that thing sounds bad ass! 260 horses, VTEC kicks in sooner, 30% more torque than a standard K20...if only they'd bring it to the States...

That's gunna be shiit crazy. If u add anything on the motor will be going up to 300 hp stock without tubro.. That's totally badazz to have that motor. Lol

Usa is piece of shit, they just make the motor pulled down 240 hp from 260 bhp. Ugh huh! That's shiit make no sence cause lots of the car that made from usa has more than 260 hp stock, wat the point for them to put down 240hp from 260 bhp ?

That's gunna be shiit crazy. If u add anything on the motor will be going up to 300 hp stock without tubro.. That's totally badazz to have that motor. Lol

Usa is piece of shit, they just make the motor pulled down 240 hp from 260 bhp. Ugh huh! That's shiit make no sence cause lots of the car that made from usa has more than 260 hp stock, wat the point for them to put down 240hp from 260 bhp ?

Well this particular car isn't even going to be released in the US at all...it's Japanese only...well, maybe some other places will get it, like Australia, Europe, etc., but certainly not the US...

Well this particular car isn't even going to be released in the US at all...it's Japanese only...well, maybe some other places will get it, like Australia, Europe, etc., but certainly not the US...

Aww man, that's totally sucks!!!!!! :-/

B responded to someone onetime about using parts just because he had them.

Well, lets see what I have in my shed. I have a lawnmower, my BMX race bike, some power tools, and maybe a shop-vac, unless my mom took it out to clean her car out. So I think tomorrow, I'll make a forced induction-1.5hp pull-start motorbike, and go on redneckforums.com and see how many lame ass questions I can ask and see if I can possibly be completely ignorant to everything they say.

Or, maybe I'll take my Santa Fe tomorrow and duct tape an orange cone to the front, to make it more aero dynamic, since I have the cone laying around.

Or I'll make a ply-wood spoiler, since I also have that laying around too, not to mention the power tools in the above statement.

Listen to what people tell you. Actually read their posts, don't almost skim them, and then try to come up with a semi-legible reply. Sometimes I think people like you come on here and talk like this just to get people like me worked up.

I think though, with the S2k mention, he might have been thinking to use the S2K RWD stuff (driveshaft, rear differential) as his RWD parts, but still use the 350, but if I'm wrong, correct me.

Honestly, why don't you just be a little bit more realistic with this though, and do an H swap, or K swap, boost? All relatively easy for a fraction of putting a 350 in your car, with a lot less know-how that somehow, I don't think you have.

And also, can I ask where I missed the section that he decided against putting a 350 in, and why he wants to put an s2k in his friends maxima, and where a miata came into play?

i used to have the k series which is k24a1 motor k24a1 block with k20a2 head that what am planning to put into my 91 honda civic crx but one plm that i dont have so much money to spend on the fukin k series since the motor mount cost me fukin 700 bucks thats isnt worth it for me to have it, that time i got no money at all. the motor is already sold it about 2 to 3 yrs ago so right now about this time am pretty much have the money to spend on the car..since am 19 yrs old and got a full time jobs n etc and also, my cousin has maxima he asked me to see if he want to put something make the car goes faster but i told him that i really dont know alots about maxima cause am into honda family!!!

If u don't believe that I have the k series motor I could post up the picture to prove yall guys!

And the fact I want to put a chevy 350 into the 91 civic crx cause ma dad had the motor in his shed in the backyard so I just thought to use his motor since he haven't built it up for almost between 1 to 2 yrs.. So yeh.

p.s i wasn't wants to put an s2k in my cousin's maxima dude.. Cause my cousin was only one asked me since i dont know alots about maxima that's why i was asked people to see what dey would gunna say something about the maxima.. So dont get me wrong idea allright dude, but i totally agree with some of people about waste thing to put an s2k in my cousin's maxima.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back