V8 in EF possible?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
now you don't have money but you want to do some crazy engine swap.

And now you had a k24/k20 frankenstein, but you couldn't afford to put it in your car.

You're a retard, spend your money on going to adult school and learn english better, if you're deaf, even better, they have plenty of classes for the handicapped.

p.s i wasn't wants to put an s2k in my cousin's maxima dude.. Cause my cousin was only one asked me since i dont know alots about maxima that's why i was asked people to see what dey would gunna say something about the maxima.. So dont get me wrong idea allright dude, but i totally agree with some of people about waste thing to put an s2k in my cousin's maxima.

Whenever you type, I imagine your voice to be Kskwizgaar from Metalocalypse.

now you don't have money but you want to do some crazy engine swap.

And now you had a k24/k20 frankenstein, but you couldn't afford to put it in your car.

You're a retard, spend your money on going to adult school and learn english better, if you're deaf, even better, they have plenty of classes for the handicapped.

yo dude i tired tryin to tell u that i used to be had a k24/k20 before in 2 to 3 yrs ago,Do u just fukin understand what does 2 to 3 yrs ago means ?? that time i got no fukin money in the past, but as this time i have pretty much money to do some crazy engine swap whatever am sick and tired of this crap... looks guys nonone isnt fukin perfect grammar or whatever u think...The fact that u dont know if am REALLY GOOD AT HAND WORK dude so get ur head str8 up and read the right way however i write down in this thread...

This is shiit disrespect do u know that dude.. Its doesn't matter if am deaf or hear of hearing.

Once again in the 2 to 3 yrs ago that time I have k24/k20 engine and one plm that I don't have a jobs and no money to put it in my car. Do u understand what am trying to say to you guys ? At this time of march 24 2008 I have pretty much money to doing some crazy engine swap in my car allrite!!

Please show me some respect dude.. I am trying my best to make u guys understand what am trying to say something.thanks guys

Last edited:
Post a picture, because let me promise you, if you post a picture anywhere on the internet and claim it to be yours, it definitely is, guaranteed.

Look:

P.S. I forgot to say the last one is mine, but, it is.

Attachments

• DSCN4316.jpg
    DSCN4316.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 77
  • supra.JPG
    supra.JPG
    49.4 KB · Views: 138
  • gf.JPG
    gf.JPG
    57.3 KB · Views: 159
  • medium_2065919042_1d67911afd_o.jpg
    medium_2065919042_1d67911afd_o.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 87
Listen, NO DISRESPECT INTENDED, but I'm 19 as well, and don't have damn near the money to put a 350 into my CRX. If you honestly have the money, supplies, and know-how, then by all means, start a build thread, and in each picture, include yourself holding a sign that says "Haha, all you mother fuckers don't know how to waste money like me!" So that we all know it's you. Thanks.

and in each picture, include yourself holding a sign that says "Haha, all you mother fuckers don't know how to waste money like me!" So that we all know it's you. [/I]Thanks.

Lol haha good one dude that's what am gunna 2 do dude.. Ill post up the picture asap...

I like how the way u type it on this thread lol haha.

Last edited:
holy...shit.... this thread is fucking funny.

I'm getting the same guilty feeling as when my friends used to tease this 'tard back in junior high. He would walk around the lunch area collecting cans all day, actually all the retards would, but there was one in particular. My friends used to wait till he was around the area, then step on an empty can. Then when he ran over to pick it up, they'd kick it through his legs, back and forth. He never got that they were sitting there fucking with him, just kept chasing the can.

For some reason, this thread reminds me of that.

Holyshit UNBELIEVE!! That's fukin funny az fuck!! Lmfao.. I couldn't stop laughs serious motherfucker lol.

Last edited:
Holyshit UNBELIEVE!! That's fukin funny az fuck!! Lmfao.. I couldn't stop laughs serious motherfucker lol.

Deaf people usually aren't stupid.

If you are deaf then you give the hearing impaired a horrible name cause you're just a fuckin moron.

In before the lock! lol. Yea this has gotten stupid. I tried, as did others, to give the guy a little advice, but he's about as sharp as a marble.

RWD_CRX-- are you american>>from the way you speak it sounds that you are french or dominican...
i would try to help you out but,i cant understand what the hell your trying to say

I went over the american thing. He says he's deaf and that's why he types like that. It makes no sense whatsoever, he obviously can read, I don't know why he can't type or use proper grammar if he can read it.

Well I can read really good but bad at type o well who give a fuck ? Got a plm ? Lol
J/p anyways asap am gunna post up the picture of the k24/k20 engine with a honda civic crx.. That's was old time about 2 to 3 year ago allright..

Also am gunna post up the chevy 350 engine too...

Amyways am gunna get ma head str8 up wat are u guys trying to help me out to give me some advice..

P.s am still bad at type it so u guys better understand wat am tryin to say lol

Once again I am 19 year old can't hear as well which mean I am deaf, all my family came from cuban dey are all hear of hearing and am only person who are deaf in the family. I born in miami,fl... Also am very behind to learn how to type and speak out cause I couldn't hear what people talkin about the fact I can read on the lip as well.. So this is shiit happen =/

I wish this would never gunna happend in MY fukin LIFE.!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back