Verizons gets the iPhone, Coming this summer!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

As someone who owned an iPhone from the beginning and now owns a nexus one, I can say that if you have both phones on your network there is no reason at all to get the iPhone. I loved my iPhone but this thing is better in every way imaginable.

Open Source > * in pretty much every way. I mean the iPhone cannot even multitask. And if I had to pay for a software upgrade I'd be pissed.

As someone who owned an iPhone from the beginning and now owns a nexus one, I can say that if you have both phones on your network there is no reason at all to get the iPhone. I loved my iPhone but this thing is better in every way imaginable.

you would still have all of the people who just NEED to be trendy and do what the mindless stars do... as long as famous people are carying the iPhone there will be hoards of dipshits following along... same damn thing that happened with the sidekick before it and the original (back when it was still a pager with a keyboard that could do email) blackberry before that

people NEED to feel trendy and will do whatever dumb shit the stars are doing

take UGGS and skinny jeans for example ;)

the ONLY thing the iphone is to me is a mobile internet device... i hate just about everything else about it

so the iphone means nothing to me

however if the iphone makes other companies step up their game (android) and come out with better equipment, then i am all for it

there is too much i dont like about the devices available at this time (havent checked out the nexus one yet)... i have a phone that works fine... im not that hard up about having an internet device in my pocket at all times... so i m waiting it out

the iphone is useful to me as a student
thats what sold me on it.. i had an htc touch/vogue before this and it was slow as balls. it didnt browse smoothly even with opera installed not to mention the screen was too small to even see wtf was going on

i use my phone while im at school to find info and shit i need for class, i dont find it practical to tote my laptop around when i can just pull my phone out of my pocket

my only complaint against at&t is the service in weird areas.. literally 5 miles outside of spokane i lose service completely in some places. not too practical for my job

I have the Droid Eris HTC and I love it. I use it for everything. I'm currently typing this message with it ;) I've never owned an iPhone, but I have used and played with them. I will stick with my Droid. I love Google and used them way back when they first came out.

Google is setting it self up to be 10 times worse than Microsoft + Apple + Intel + IBM. They will soon control your Mail, Documents, Telephone, Navigation and most applications. I really hope the Justice department has got a file going on Google.

Back