Vote: Best Thread of 2003.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
find it. the thread that made you laugh the most, the thread that some dude got owned the most, or whatever...

let's find 2003's thread of the year :)

I think the one where E rated a guy from 1-10 and gave him a 7 to bad the post only lasted 20 secs before being deleted... sigh

p.s I vote that E giving a guy a 7 thread was the shortest running post TWO TIMES in a row!!!!!! hard to top that

The "Nice guys finish last" thread.

-> Steve

That, or the post CSi drama.

It took me 10 fuckin minutes to find this...searched and searched again...finally found it....

This thread...is by far the best thread I ever saw made. It was even pinned at the top for about 2 weeks whilest we all contributed to make it one of the best threads I've ever seen. Of course I've been here since August... but anyway...

QuickSi's Picture Posting Thread Started by Sisteve

:worthy:

Originally posted by revolution8k@Dec 19 2003, 02:46 AM
It took me 10 fuckin minutes to find this...searched and searched again...finally found it....

This thread...is by far the best thread I ever saw made. It was even pinned at the top for about 2 weeks whilest we all contributed to make it one of the best threads I've ever seen. Of course I've been here since August... but anyway...

QuickSi's Picture Posting Thread Started by Sisteve

:worthy:

I obviously haven't been here long enough to know the best thread of 2003, but I vote for Quicksi's picture posting thread.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

12 thumbs up!

i cant find the thread that started out as someone asking for advice on some girl issues, quickly turned into me and nick (afipunk / havoc) disgussing ways to kill the bitch and her current boyfriend, then turned into a 20 page pic whoring competition :(

I don't read most of the BS and controversial threads... plus I'll bet that most of the "good" ones have been deleted.

haha, both of them are really good so far. E's was pretty f'n funny though, that gets my vote too.

Badass.....

s3ee0063277a1e.jpg

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 19 2003, 03:41 AM
lol- it would be better if all the poics weren't dead

they wouldn't be dead if everyone wouldn't have deleted the pics that were funny from their albums

Damn B, now that i look at that pic, You need to get out in the sun a little more, you look like fuckin Dracula. U need to come out to cali!! Get some sun, see a real beach, and some fine ass girls.

Back