VTEC isuzu??????

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

All of the car companies are in bed with each other. The first-gen Saturn Vue uses a Honda V6. Honda allowed them to use that engine in exchange for a little diesel engine to use in European Civics. This kind of stuff happens all the time...

True true........ Most new cars are crap anyway, my GF's sister has an 09 Corolla and its garbage, cramped, farty and boring to drive. There are few "new" cars i like. Cept maybe an RSX/Type R or Mugen Civic Si.

This is what I saw in Mexico. It did say VTEC on the back.

Attachments

• trooper.jpg
    trooper.jpg
    671.2 KB · Views: 283
True true........ Most new cars are crap anyway, my GF's sister has an 09 Corolla and its garbage, cramped, farty and boring to drive. There are few "new" cars i like. Cept maybe an RSX/Type R or Mugen Civic Si.
agreed i dnt really like an of the new cars

This is what I saw in Mexico. It did say VTEC on the back.

Did that thing actually say "Isuzu Trooper" on it? I thought the trooper was bigger then that. It looks like just a Passport/Rodeo to me...

EDIT: Korax beat me to it...

gm-ecotec
toyota vvt-i
honda vtec or vtech(as some members would call it:D)
mitsubishi-mivec
they probaby heard alot of people talking about vtec,went to their local autozone saw the sticker and paid the 6.99 for it

dont forget ford with Ztec

seriously this is on google and shit i saw another one yesterday on ebay look on something i mean this was a real emblem to it was where they usually say V6 in big letters

Back