w00t for this picture

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

In east bumblefuck, PA it was $2.53. Here in new jersey the cheapest I saw was $2.59 but around my house it just came down to $2.67 at the cheapest place around.

New Jersey is getting fucked raw dog. We have lesser taxes on gas than the rest of the nation, yet we're still being gouged. I don't know why know one has stepped up yet and corrected this. Its ridiculous that Pennsylvania and New York is finally cheaper than New Jersey when they have larger taxes on their gas and were always more expensive before the storm.

The rate will increase to 48.5 cents a mile for all business miles driven between Sept. 1 and Dec. 31, 2005. This is an increase of 8 cents from the 40.5 cent rate in effect for the first eight months of 2005, as set forth in Rev. Proc. 2004-64.

good info for anyone that has a schedule C or itemizes...

the mileage rate for medical traveling etc was also increased from 15 to 22 cents per mile...

The new four-month rate for computing deductible medical or moving expenses will be 22 cents a mile, up from 15 cents for the first eight months of 2005. The rate for providing services for charitable organizations is set by statute, not the IRS, and remains at 14 cents a mile.

my company pays 40.5 cents per mile I think. Now that I have my honda I try to travel as much as possible because I actually make money at that rate. lol

I got gas monday night (I think it was monday night) at Meijer for 2.81. It's pretty bad when I see 2.81 and think "Goddamn that's cheap!"

but oh well.

3.19/gallon for 91 here in Pismo Beach, Cali. I wish it were lower.

just filled up the insight with 89 ($2.72) cost me $28.01
that will get me at least till the end of the month probly till the end of the first week of november
see ya at the pumps :flipoff:

you are all cockbags.

2.89 for 87
and how much total to fill the S13........ $42

2.33 here, but i'm not keepin my hopes up. shit could spike at any moment.

$2.29 for regular here in State College, PA. I'm not sure what octane "regular" is considered. The highest grade was $2.51 at the cheapest place I saw here so far. I'm also not sure what the highest grade is here, either.

It figures, I finally get the WRX on the road and now I have to buy the expensive stuff especially because the car is chipped. I'm going to try to keep 93 octane in the car at all times.

In Northern New Jersey where i live the cheapest for regular was $2.47 and I don't know what I paid for 93 octane, like $2.70.

Back