1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Want To Trade

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by turntune, Jun 9, 2003.

1. turntune

turntune Member

looking for someone in my area to maybe trade all my spares for a b18a and auto tranny...I have the following: 90 crx si camshaft, si resistor box, 450cc DSM injectors, 345 prelude vtec injectors, 1g APEXi s-afc, ported TD05-14g housings (uncracked), std manifold, Volvo adjustable blow-off valve (polished) 2-early PG7's,88 pm6, 90 pr4...and have access to d16a1 parts..so if you need a motor...maybe we can trade?...need rear disc's to you 2g crx, 4g civic?...I have no vtec stuff....lemme know...email me at turntune@aol.com

2. brian11to1

brian11to1 Senior Member

I've got an Auto Trans for a B18, I will trade for the DSM injectors... those do fit Honda's right? If not will the injectors from the Lude work on my Teg?

3. turntune

turntune Member

yes either will work, though you have to mod the lower Honda seals to make them fit. I just put in a set of N/A DSM injectors into an 86 si and they fit perfectly. was kinda hoping for complete motor and tranny combo though....still open for discussion...

4. turntune

turntune Member

Also, these parts are for sale. I also have a Z6 head, though it has bad cam bearing, it is complete....everything but valve cover. I don't know if it can be repaired...but all the valves, follwers, springs are there and in excellent shape...so if you've had a timing belt misfortune...make me an offer and its yours

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted