WANTED INTEGRA IN TENNESSEE AREA

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

pilot

LOOKING TO BUY A 94 TO 96 INTEGRA IN THE TENNESSEE AREA, 2 DOOR COUPE IN GOOD SHAPE. THANKS

auto or manual? ill sell you my auto. im in nj but we could work something out. its also a 97.

97 rs. auto, 85k i think. n1 style exhaust w/ silencer. ram intake. dark green w/ tan interior. spoon style mirrors. well mantained, recently got a tune up. waxed at least once a month even in the cold. ill post a pic soon. book on it is 6k but ill let it go for less, make me an offer.

edit: power windows and remote entry with auto starter. just checked and the book is 5k.

Originally posted by pilot@Feb 15 2005, 09:44 PM
well whats the price, need some pictures before i can let you know anything!
[post=461477]Quoted post[/post]​

im thinking 5k but its not firm. and this pic is too big so i have to fix it.

this is what i have tonight, if you want more please just ask.
gallery_35984_225_871.jpg

gallery_35984_225_23931.jpg

gallery_35984_225_7784.jpg

gallery_35984_225_9231.jpg

gallery_35984_225_14140.jpg

gallery_35984_225_7573.jpg

Originally posted by pilot@Feb 16 2005, 08:29 PM
I would love to work something out on your car but you are too far for me, and that sux!!!!!!!
[post=461946]Quoted post[/post]​

ill definitly drive. im lookin at a car in virginia right now so it is totally possible. plus im in south jersey, basically delaware so its really not that far. ill totally meet you half way. especially if i close the deal on the cAr in VA. im a little drunk right now but i will do the best i can to make this deal work.

hampton, its on the coast but if im that far ill drive more to meet you. as for the bottom dollar, thats like me asking whats the most you would pay. just make me an offer and we can work from there.

I am on the west side of nashville that would be way to far for me . but if you could meet me at the virgina state line i would be willing to pay $4000 for your car. let me know thanks

ill meet you, thats not the problem, but first i have to close the deal in va. also my car is in prestine condition. the book is 5k and i am willing to bargain, but 1k below retail value isnt a bargain. of course, i still have to talk to clients about prices but first i have to see what they like and dislike and work from there.

sorry, just talked to my mom (the car is technically her's, because her name is on the registration) and she said i have to get 5k for it.

Back