Wanted to buy! D series motor (Ontario)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MitchG

Hey guys, I want to buy a d series motor, comparable to the D16A6, that came out of my stock EF Si. If you have the exact motor, or something with similar hp, give me an email or leave a comment. It must be in Ontario, or you must be able to ship at a very reasonable price. I'm looking for something in a cheap price range, but doesent burn anything. So if you've got on laying around since you just did a swap, hit me up. Thanks

-mitch
mitchgiles@hotmail.com

How cheap? Hmotorsonline has pretty good deals on D series engines, but they might still be too high for you if you're looking for a D16A6 equivalent.

I have a D15B2 with bent valves and no timing belt. It just needs a head and timing belt, everything else is clean and working...

thing is the guy who has it in his garage has a VTEC head for it :D. If you dont want the VTEC head, I guess I can swap my D16A6 head for it

If you'd like, PM me and I can ask him how much he wants for it. I'll let the entire D15B2 motor go for $150 and will ask about the head.

Back