Welp....I just got ROBBED AGAIN!!!11!!1

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
What pisses me off the most about all this... is that it's ok/cool/street talk if a black dude calls another black dude a nigger...

but the second a white guy says it, OHH NO!!! ITS HITLER.

double standrds can lick my left nut, suck on the right one, and get my splooge in their eye.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 19 2004, 11:18 AM
What pisses me off the most about all this... is that it's ok/cool/street talk if a black dude calls another black dude a nigger...

but the second a white guy says it, OHH NO!!! ITS HITLER.

double standrds can lick my left nut, suck on the right one, and get my splooge in their eye.
[post=379123]Quoted post[/post]​

I live with a Black guy....He calls me nigga all the time i think its funny....But i agree with you Bri, thats HUGE double standard that causes many problems....The whole thing is retarded, i have no problem with anyone calling whites, crackers, or calling people gooks or kikes or whatever cause they are all just meaningless fucking words...the only way they hold value is if your a weak ass self-indulged self-important mindless fuck...You need to broaden your mind and realize the world that you are living in these days...

Originally posted by corvetteguy@Aug 19 2004, 11:09 AM
Thanks for your long drawn out history lesson, i'll be sure to sign up for your class next semester.....

Basically i was generalizing with what i said. I did not say Black people should be thankful, what i said was, IF ANYTHING they should be thankful....meaning instead of bitching and complaining about racism.....they should think about what they have now today because of what white people did....

Yes i know taxes and and the souths declining loss of power in the government was some of the other causes, but slavery was = too or more of a reason to top it off.....So therefore...white man freeing black slaves was a result...thanks please drive through

MAIN point being....if you take any offense to these comments....like.. i said....kill yourself..your to weak to live in today's world
[post=379119]Quoted post[/post]​

I hope you'll forgive me, as i often forget about the short attention spans of most people. To correct you though, the only reason black people have what they have today is primarially because of the efforts of other black people (i meant to touch on this in my previous paragraph, but i guess i forgot). And while there were a few "nigger lovers" the civil rights movement was primarially composed of black americans who won the freedom of the black race beating the white man at his own game (the legal system).
Aside from that saying that freeing slaves was a reason for the civil war is like saying the war in iraq is to free the iraqi people.
Finally, taking offence at offensive words is not grounds for suicide. Perhaps Im not seeing the connection between taking offence and weakness. I mean if i were to speak ill of a member of your family and you were to take offence (particularly a dead family member, as they seem to hold a special place in the hearts of their beloved) does that mean you should commit suicide? remember this is america and you and the white men gave the rest of minority america the right to be offended at this stuff (sorry for the italics, but im hoping that it will emphasise the sarcasm). We are free to be offended, and not so much because of the words, but the lack of respect that you show us by using them.

me and my friends call eacthother it jokking around. we dont say it in front of black people just out of respect not out of fear considering my best friend could take arnold at his current age and is a wall

Originally posted by Havok@Aug 18 2004, 11:58 PM
there's balck people, and niggers.

huge difference.

It sucks Clayton, I hope you get the chance to curb check his ass.
[post=378928]Quoted post[/post]​

:thumbsup: Can't agree more.

I hope you'll forgive me, as i often forget about the short attention spans of most people. To correct you though, the only reason black people have what they have today is primarially because of the efforts of other black people (i meant to touch on this in my previous paragraph, but i guess i forgot). And while there were a few "nigger lovers" the civil rights movement was primarially composed of black americans who won the freedom of the black race beating the white man at his own game (the legal system).
Aside from that saying that freeing slaves was a reason for the civil war is like saying the war in iraq is to free the iraqi people.
Finally, taking offence at offensive words is not grounds for suicide. Perhaps Im not seeing the connection between taking offence and weakness. I mean if i were to speak ill of a member of your family and you were to take offence (particularly a dead family member, as they seem to hold a special place in the hearts of their beloved) does that mean you should commit suicide? remember this is america and you and the white men gave the rest of minority america the right to be offended at this stuff (sorry for the italics, but im hoping that it will emphasise the sarcasm). We are free to be offended, and not so much because of the words, but the lack of respect that you show us by using them.
[post=379150]Quoted post[/post]​

To correct me? Dude i'm sayng we took black people from africa as slaves......now where in your statement does it make sense to say...and i quote "To correct you though, the only reason black people have what they have today is primarially because of the efforts of other black people" ......... You are a total complete fucking moron, because how would they have been able to make those efforts IF THE WHITE MAN DIDN'T take them from AFRICA in the first place...stop trying to sound all fucking intelligent when you are not...your argument makes no sense and your just an asshat trying to debate me and your making yourself look stupid.....Your missing the god dam point........BEING that Blacks are here because of whites and have what they have today because of white men, end of fucking story, its not debatable....everything you say is after the fact of them being brought here by white people...jesus age fucking christ...case closed

I live in southern Missouri...

I call my friends niggers... even though some of them are black... and sometimes they get pissed... I dont care.... DO BLACK PEOPLE CALL US CRACKERS?!?!?!..

Now back on topic... sorry clayton... find him soon.. or your shit is gone...

FUCKING NIGGERS!!

bring it...

I found my stuff, and the CRX sunroof is fixed now. I just got to wire and mount the stuff back into my Z.

Even I can't stand it when someone is around me and they say the N word. But last night.....thru pure anger and fear....when the landlords brother said there was a black guy in one of my cars on the phone, and when I saw all the shit gone and broke....the N word was just the first word that popped in my head....when I started typing. Everyone that knows me also knows that I don't ever say that word out loud, and the know that I don't condone listening to that word....but last night I was just pissed. And I'm sorry that this flamewar started over a word...but everyone needs to know that we are now living in 2004, and soon it will be 2005....thats a long time from when the shit with the south and slaves happened, and also that word is just jokingly amongst most people in the big cities...

I said/thought of that word in hate...for that one guy only, that took and broke my stuff, and my freinds stuff....but that is the only time that I used that word.

I don't know if they caught the guy, but my speaker box was next to the house by the fence...It was prolly to big to carry and run. But the amp and sterio from my buddies car is MIA.

Originally posted by Havok@Aug 18 2004, 07:58 PM

huge difference.

There's white people and Klan members huge difference.

Yo it sucks that your shit got ganked, but that is no reason to break out the racism.

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer+Aug 19 2004, 02:21 PM-->
@Aug 18 2004, 07:58 PM

huge difference.

There's white people and Klan members huge difference.

Yo it sucks that your shit got ganked, but that is no reason to break out the racism.
[post=379221]Quoted post[/post]​

Uhmmm "There's white people and Klan members huge difference. "

just like there are niggers and black people, huge difference....

and just because he said nigger does not make him racist,...If i said jesus christ, does that make me religous? no it doesn't.....Now if he said all niggers should die and go to hell, that would be racist......Saying one person is a nigger is not being racist in anyway shape or form......

I see GUY is typing...waiting for reply :p

Originally posted by corvetteguy@Aug 19 2004, 12:49 PM
To correct me? Dude i'm sayng we took black people from africa as slaves......now where in your statement does it make sense to say...and i quote "To correct you though, the only reason black people have what they have today is primarially because of the efforts of other black people" ......... You are a total complete fucking moron, because how would they have been able to make those efforts IF THE WHITE MAN DIDN'T take them from AFRICA in the first place...stop trying to sound all fucking intelligent when you are not...your argument makes no sense and your just an asshat trying to debate me and your making yourself look stupid.....Your missing the god dam point........BEING that Blacks are here because of whites and have what they have today because of white men, end of fucking story, its not debatable....everything you say is after the fact of them being brought here by white people...jesus age fucking christ...case closed

I will apollogise for not clarifying myself. I meant having what they do in regards to civil rights, although further reading into my paragraph should have made that clear (references to the civil rights movement). Left to their own ends the white population didnt give two shits about the plight of the African American, and it is though the hardship that African Americans leaders shouldered that blacks are in the position they are in today, as opposed to where they were before the civil rights movement. True, the American people brought them here and destroyed they way of life that had sustained them for thousands of years, and put them in shackles; but the shackles were not just physical, but social, and part of my point is that American society has yet to remove those social chains.
Really, it isnt a matter of intelligence here, what it is is respect for the other members of this board. The word has a serious connotation associated with it and I do think that you are aware of it. Of course here you have the right to say just about anything you would like, but I also have the right to think that you are a piece of shit for saying it, and not only that but supporting its use. The door swings both ways. Name calling is a poor substitute for an argument and I'm glad to see that you have resorted to that, as I no longer feel the need to address you.

Airjockie, Im glad to hear that you've pretty much gotten things things straightened out. If you had to have any out of pocket expenditures you should get ahold of your landlord and look into getting renters insurence to take care of things. Also I am glad to hear that you don't normally use said word, and that you regret its use, but isnt that what the edit button is for?

Originally posted by Guy@Aug 19 2004, 02:35 PM
Airjockie, Im glad to hear that you've pretty much gotten things things straightened out. If you had to have any out of pocket expenditures you should get ahold of your landlord and look into getting renters insurence to take care of things. Also I am glad to hear that you don't normally use said word, and that you regret its use, but isnt that what the edit button is for?
[post=379235]Quoted post[/post]​

I do have renters insurance, and the Landlord is being cool with this. But I'm not going to make a claim for a broken sterio and a $20 amp...I'll wait till the garage burns down, or the basement floods again before I even think about starting a claim.

I could have edit out that word, but I chose not to...because that one person, the black guy that was in my car takeing shit that doesn't belong to him...deserves to be called that word...IMHO. I don't use that word while refering to a race of people. And I am the most non-racest guy you will ever meet ;)

Good God. Not admitting to racism (I don't use words associated with other races in negative connotations) or anything, but all this arguing back and forth is chafing my nuts. I mean, good lord, what's everyone getting all worked up over? My stance on African Americans is this: Sure, white people made you suffer for awhile. You made some speeches, walked some places, got some rights, and have been digging out of everyone's pockets the last 40 years or so. Digging deep I might add. Sure we did some bad things, but whites got you over here in the first place, AND we give you tons of free shit "for your hardship". This isn't the point I am trying to make, though.

The point, which I was building to, is that in Modern America, most prominent African Americans are whiners. Before anyone pegs me as racist for that sentence, let me also say that all races do a fair share of whining. White people whine a lot too, but in a lot of cases, there are far more white people in hardship than blacks. Why? Because the gov'ment decided that since black people were complaining (as usual), they'd implement a series of "Affirmative Action" employment and benefit legislature. I might be wrong about this affirmative action thing, this is what I gather from what I've heard. Now, is it just me, or does this guarantee employment, scholarships, and other government aid for blacks? What about whites? Where are OUR "affirmative action" benefits? Where are OUR guaranteed jobs? It just seems to me that white people have been making an awful lot of sacrifices for blacks for an awful long time simply for bringing them over here and making them work for some years. Hell, it wasn't even technically unpaid because they were fed and sheltered! I dunno, the whole "reparations" thing really gets me fired up.

Either way, I don't see why anyone's complaining about being a minority... we're all outnumbered by the mexicans anyway.

The word has a serious connotation associated with it and I do think that you are aware of it.

[post=379235]Quoted post[/post]​

Well GUY i believe that is where you are wrong....you see, a word can only hurt if you if you let it...And if you let it..your weak....And in this day and age there is no room for the weak..they just get in the way...So, If you LET it hurt you, well then its your own fault...I know PLENTY of black people who would shove that word aside as if it never exsisted because they are knowledgeable enough to know what a word is...

I'm not racist, i'm not religous, i don't believe in god...i have common sense, plenty of it...and i have knowledge....

What's the world better off with? Someone who is gonna go out and kill someone because they thought someone said a racist word? Or someone who would never even take in consideration that thought over something as stupid as a word?

To place value on a word is just stupid...in your above comment, consider this.....there are probrably a million words out there that will offend someone....does that mean we all have to becareful what we say cause some over sensitive prick might get hurt by it? I think not.....

:werd: people always need something to bitch about though....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back