Welp....I just got ROBBED AGAIN!!!11!!1

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Aug 19 2004, 11:27 PM
I agree too with whitey up there.
[post=379446]Quoted post[/post]​

F U Cracka!!!!

:lol:

this thread is out of control. i can' blieve how many panties have gotten twisted over calling a LOW LIFE THEIF A DEROGITOTRY NAME.

you all should be ashamed of yoru pc'ed selves.

reading this entire thread makes me feel foolish for the prior post where I argued with others cause, DAMN, ya'll are embarassing.

That's some of the most pointless and ignorantly based views of the history of the black american I've ever read. Someone's been spending too much time listening to an afro-centric, self-serving, and politicized fabrication of history rather than taking the time to study real history themselves. Just 'cause Jesse and Al say it happened that way don't mean it did---jeesh!

someone PLEASE post the picture of the 'tard at the finish line. you know the one..."Argueing on the internet is like winning the Special Olympics..."

cuz calling someone a retard is MUCH BETTER than calling someone a nigger.

yet ANOTHER double standard.

No. the point is argueing over the internet is retarded. The act, not the person. Although there's another point to debate I guess

This topic has gotten out of control. There will be no further discussion / argument.

Closed by a moderator.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back