Welp....I just got ROBBED AGAIN!!!11!!1

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH! And don't even get me started about the "N-word" double standard bullshit... :angry:

No one is aloud to say "Internet Explorer OWNZ " Because Brian will get upset :p

BRi if you Anti IE does that make you an Explorist????

I just had to make a wise ass comment sorry :p

Originally posted by corvetteguy@Aug 19 2004, 03:09 PM
No one is aloud to say "Internet Explorer OWNZ " Because Brian will get upset :p

BRi if you Anti IE does that make you an Explorist????

I just had to make a wise ass comment sorry :p
[post=379250]Quoted post[/post]​

nope, just intelligent.

the past is the past, let it go. no one in this generation had anything to do with it, so all that bullshit that battle pope talked about has no relevance here. its been like this, it will be like this. some ppl get butt hurt over it, and some ppl are INTELLIGENT ENOUGH to see through it and brush it off. it's all ridicolous if u ask me, i am by no means racist to any ethnicity...call me a big dumb white honkey cracker, i dont care.

this whole convo/argument is pointless, and will bear no revelations, nor answers.

clayton, sucks to get robbed...but at least nothing of major worth was taken, and u got most of it back. i think a motion sensor wire-babr fence and pod mounted machine guns would help, like in congo :)

It is ridiculous, but that's about all you got. It's perfectly relevant. You just need to be aware enough to know WHY. I agree that it's in the past, but it's not the whites that are so damn reluctant to let it die. Blacks are going to hold this over whites' heads FOREVER. THAT is what I'm tired of.

2 or 3 of these should do the trick

firearms_mg_m2_04.jpg

now thats what im talkin bout

which is why i said some are intelligent enough to see past it. u see, times were different back then, and it was acceptable. now, and for the past, what 50-60 years, they fought their way out of it. its not acceptable anymore, hasnt been for a long ass fucking time; times have changed. so everyone needs to let it go, fuck

Originally posted by E_SolSi+Aug 19 2004, 03:20 PM-->
2 or 3 of these should do the trick

firearms_mg_m2_04.jpg

now thats what im talkin bout
[post=379259]Quoted post[/post]​

Damn fuckin right! I wonder if I could fit 2 of those on my car :D

lowandslow
@Aug 19 2004, 03:21 PM
which is why i said some are intelligent enough to see past it.  u see, times were different back then, and it was acceptable.  now, and for the past, what 50-60 years, they fought their way out of it.  its not acceptable anymore, hasnt been for a long ass fucking time; times have changed.  so everyone needs to let it go, fuck
[post=379261]Quoted post[/post]​

As I said, I'm sure whites would be more than happy to let it go if blacks were. I doubt the blacks are in any hurry to give up their free shit though.

As I said... everyone needs to just get over it. Every minute we fight about the blacks and whites, another mexican gets into the country :p

bah, i was going to write a retort...but i can clearly see this is going no where....is that 1 word? nowhere, doesnt look right..

i smell brownies

im not talking about you and me, im talking about the last 2.5 pages. this started as clayton getting robbed, what happened? should we start a 'racist' thread. i was just expressing myself, i could be wrong..u have every right not to agree with me :)

found the browies

edit: damned contractions :shakesfist: is that a contraction? :lol:

Yeah, overall I'd say the last few pages are pretty much just PC versus non-PC squabbling. I have bases for my opinions, and that's what matters to me.

...what manner of brownies??

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Aug 19 2004, 03:41 PM
...what manner of brownies??
[post=379272]Quoted post[/post]​

duncan heins double chocolate :lol:
no funny stuff, im not one to smoke the pot

hey airjockie, just in this one instance, pull an american history X. i wouldn't mind if you made the guy that stole you stuff kiss the curb. regardless of his "ethnicity" i agree, when i'm mad, all is red, and no one recieves less or more hatred.

if you are a WASP, you get nothing

btw, all these terms also apply to homosexuality. apparently, and by no means do i intend to offend, but i can't use the word "faggot" because i am heterosexual. but a gay person can use that term. just demonstrating here, this hippocritical nature in political correctness. If one person can use the werd legitimately, then we all should be able to. and if not, then no one should have legitimacy.

Originally posted by Blanco@Aug 19 2004, 05:00 PM
Holy shit, I can't even begin to understand the level of intolerance and idiocy in this thread.

"Nigger" and "nigga" are two very different words with two VERY different meanings. The former was, and still is, used as a derogitory term and is a symbol of hatred towards the people it offends. The latter is taking the word back and empowering it. Much like how women now say, "I'm proud to be a bitch". It's a term that's used by those who are "allowed" to use it. If you're white and your black friends call you "nigga" and you call them "nigga", that's all good. But to walk down the street and say "nigger" is completely wrong and socially unacceptable. If I walked into any one of your houses and called your mom a "dumb fucking cunt", I know damn well you'd all get pissed (Brian excluded since he's rude enough to say it himself) and it wouldn't be a case of "it's just a word" anymore because you'd personally offended. I truly hope you guys grow up some day and stop trying to live your lives to be cool.

This is the last thing I'm going to say about this and I truly hope that you all shut the fuck up and stop whoring Clayton's thread. Once again, my opinion is invalid on this site because I go against the grain of idiocy. If I've offended any of you, good. Call it a day, have a coke, a smile and shut the fuck up. And for those of you not intelligent enough to figure out that my name means "white"...

p.s. Clayton, none of this post was directed at you.+990
[post=379314]Quoted post[/post]​

holy shit i totaly agree with the nigger versus nigga thing

:applauds:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back