what did your ride get for Xmas?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

please dont tell me this is a repost. i already did a search of the site and nothing came up.

i finally got a set of PIAA platinum bulbs for my crx! they were $65 a pair...and worth it IMO! these suckers are pretty bright!

Time to update my sig :D

For Christmas my car got a 200lb mainline pipe router.

Lemme explain... :)

One of the two mainlines in our basement had been completely clogged for quite a while. Running any sink or shower would flood the basement (thank god it wasn't the mainline from the toilets!! :) ). We tried a handheld pipe router, a 50lb electric one, and finally a gigantic gas powered one that needed its own truck to get it home. The last one did the trick. :)

The cars present is the ability to get back in the garage so I can work on it again! Yay! :D

skunk2 stage 2 cams and valvetrain and retainers, but I had to buy them myself. My car hasn't received the motor yet, it's on layaway at the machine shop. :D

MRT Brake Master Cylinder Support Brace
Goodridge Stainless Steel Brake Lines
Motul RBF 600 Brake Fluid
Hawk HPS Brake Pads

None of which are installed yet, since Eric and I did a shitload of nothing while I was down visiting him in New Mexico.

it got an awesome jimfab bar....then a visit from the santa clause of theives :angry: .

oh, and some shit to clean/work on it with. (soap, wax, tools, ect)

it got about what i did...nothing.

It's not running so I didn't get it anything.

i didnt get anything for my car for Christmas. i bought a chrome gauge bezel, a shift knob, a new throttle body and an intake manifold for it tho :)

My civic got to go to the junkyard. i don't think it liked it's present, but it got some head from a dodge intrepid. (hope that isn't against forum guidlines, again)

Mine got a fucked up looking facial after I had given her some spa time at the local body shop. GRRRR!!!

my car didnt get shit for christmas although i do have two new front struts that are on back order for it and i got some tools that will prob aid in working on it at some point. Things of pleasure that seem to be such priority, such as my car, get put on the back burner quite harshly when you open your own business.

Back