What do you want?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
how about ground controls,and/or H&R race drop springs...some KYB AGX, or tokico blue's, or koni's?

Decent springs, KYB GR2s maybe? I need some good cheap springs and shocks for my girlfriend's 88 Civic.

Jason and i talked tonight, we were thinking

AEM Brake Pads (made by nissin, which makes oem honda parts....badass)

Skunk2 Strut Bars(front/rear)

Skunk2 Sway Bars

-other suspension related components.

How about some tire and wheel packages on them rota's. That would be great!

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Oct 19 2002, 09:56 PM-->
@Oct 19 2002, 10:02 AM
How about some tire and wheel packages on them rota's. That would be great!

dude- we jsut had one... ended on the 17th.

That was the wheels, It was NOT a tire and wheel package. Some of us would rather buy as a package deal. Slap some Kumho's on them or something. I've bought 2 sets of wheel's so far, and prefer buying them as a package. I don't want to order tires separately and pay shipping again, And I'm not going to pay retail locally on tires.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Oct 19 2002, 11:00 PM
ahhh- gotcha.
but why khumo's? they suck

I suggested Kumho's cause it's a cheaper alternative to some of the higher priced tires out there. Giving, there not the best by far. But they are more affordable for those us that don't Mom's and Dad's to pay for our ish. And there not a No Name Tire Company and been around for a while. It's just a suggestion. Jason asked what do you want? Well, that's it......... :D

Originally posted by RoadRage@Oct 19 2002, 10:39 PM

That was the wheels, It was NOT a tire and wheel package. Some of us would rather buy as a package deal. Slap some Kumho's on them or something. I've bought 2 sets of wheel's so far, and prefer buying them as a package. I don't want to order tires separately and pay shipping again, And I'm not going to pay retail locally on tires.

http://www.discounttiredirect.com
http://www.tirerack.com

Unfortunatly, I do not sell tires because of polution fees and taxes that I must add.

Sorry guys, I'm sooo busy right now with stuff, that I haven't had time to make a list of the next group buy. I will do something like JDM ITR headers, skunk2 strut bars, as well as aem brake pads. I will probably have all that up sometime tomorrow afternoon.
Later.

skunk2 rear lower control bar or tie bar or whatever it's called?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back