What engine for a 1990 CRX is better

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

H22 is out of the question

i have heard rumors of a mount kit for the 88-91's but have not seen any offered by a reputable company...

for 3k i could go low 12s easily, in any car

1500 for internals in a zc.

1500 in turbo kit? haha shit, i could go 11s for 3k easy,

10's? no way

hah wow 2400 for a b16 and tranny right... i can get one for $1300 with shipping included and tranny so i would have enought left over to easily rebuild the internals and throw a turbo and boost over 20psi no problem

uhhh no... a stock zc motor pushes out 137hp with 108torque that engine can only handle about a 125 shot maybe with out blowing up so what thats 262hp.. you cannot run 9s with that much horse maybe low 13's with that in a crx..

Drag racing is lame. the end. You should just take that money and buy a huge sound system and a MAACO paint job, cause all you are going to do it cruise it anyway. HAHA. j/p. Well, not about the drag racing part. It really is lame. There are 12370235824080807423408 ways to make a CRX fast, and all those engines you mentioned are good platforms. I'd go with a b16, just because they are a dime a dozen. Parts are actually cheaper than the b18 engines. Why? Because the b18s came in acuras, and the b16's came in honda, and acura will rape you a lot worse for factory parts than honda will. I know, I've been there.

Quoted post[/post]]
uhhh no... a stock zc motor pushes out 137hp with 108torque that engine can only handle about a 125 shot maybe with out blowing up so what thats 262hp.. you cannot run 9s with that much horse maybe low 13's with that in a crx..
It was a joke about the NOS, a 125 shot isnt going to get you 125 hp, and the zc is only going to put maybe 105 to the wheels.

if you wanted to get real sneaky, why not throw some tuner toys rods and vitara pistons in the d16a6.

throw a nice 1k hmt kit on there and rape everyones asshole for under 2k.

8.5:1....but you deck the block, mill the head a little and the CR will go up.. to a decent point

Back