what exactly does a main relay do?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nope still not running i changed the relay and nothing put the relay in my boys civic and still nothing. i took the injectors out of my intake manifold and had my boy turn the key for like 30 secs and it was spary nice and strong now it boils down to what i am lost man . again i spray starter fluid in the intake manifold and vroom starts right up but then it dies after a few seconds what the hell could it be?

well yes and no......mine was on its way out and i did not get a code.....let me ask around for some real advice tommorrow at the dealer.....my good friend is a master tech....he is a mean old SOB so i dont like to bother him....but ill see what he has to say....but he'll probably say " ahh....you and your net.....tell him to bring it over..." but ill see what kind of advice hes' got.....

thanks bro i hope it is simple enough as the map but i don't want to spend that much more money anymore i am getting sick of this. i didn't think the map sensor would make the civic stall and act like it had no gas.

just an update i gave up and i took it to the shop, o what a sad day it was to see my civic being towed as i followed in my beater i was in tears, but the body kit looked good...lol as soon as they call me and tell me what it is i will post it, i bet you it is something so simple

Back