What is a common engine swap for a '89 hatch?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ARE YOU SERIOUS? its almost 2009... well if you are serious about spending tons of money then there are several options, B16 B18 D15 are famous however i have also heard of H22 i have even heard of nissan SR20 in it also however do you really wana spend soo much of money and time on such project is your dad Bill Gates...
No bro I'm just a person that wants the car he has(sentimental reasons) to move a little faster than normal, now a day I know that it has upgrades. So I am all set. Just to explain something to you all (not hostal) my "fast" and your "fast" are way diff. I want something to beat most 4-6 cylenders.... Its not much Im on my way 4 months Ill be able to own the shit out off 80% of cars in my area, now if you got some suggestions on how to get a little extra SHOOT. (once agian this message is not hostal Im just bad with words)

ZC

No bro I'm just a person that wants the car he has(sentimental reasons) to move a little faster than normal, now a day I know that it has upgrades. So I am all set. Just to explain something to you all (not hostal) my "fast" and your "fast" are way diff. I want something to beat most 4-6 cylenders.... Its not much Im on my way 4 months Ill be able to own the shit out off 80% of cars in my area, now if you got some suggestions on how to get a little extra SHOOT. (once agian this message is not hostal Im just bad with words)

In this case ZC is the cheapest way to go...otherwise you can try a combo of b20 VTEC built the internals say a ratio of 8.5:1 its gonna cost an arm and a leg tho...

In this case ZC is the cheapest way to go...otherwise you can try a combo of b20 VTEC built the internals say a ratio of 8.5:1 its gonna cost an arm and a leg tho...
*looks over the message* so this zc what is this? a head? (act like your talking to a kid i tell this to everyone)

Back