what is a good swap?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

No the only reason I say don't is you have to beat the hell out of the engine bay iirc. I personally wouldn't put one in my car, too much work and it has a cable shifter.
its a ek the engine bay will be fine no cutting or bagging , but you will have to cut for cables inside the car

I guess it's ok, I'm not really knocking the motor. It's not that bad in a Prelude or Accord, but I just would never put it in a Civic. Just my opinion, I'd stick with a B or D.

I know the weight really isn't much different, but the trans sucks if I'm remembering right from researching it

you could always put the h motor onto a b tranny and not cut anything but i really dont like that setup either

H2B would be the shit but it's still more work than a B series because of the wiring issues. Alternator on the front and all. H2B Makes the swap MUCH more expensive though because you need to buy the B series tranny, adaptor plate, etc.

My opinion is the same as stated above. If you are looking for under 400whp then I'd go with a boosted D vitara build.

Back