what is your faviort thing to say

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Feb 16 2005, 10:51 PM
Yeah, I was gonna say... shouldn't that be a 427?
[post=461983]Quoted post[/post]​

huh, i thought it was a 440? and made 425hp

haha just the thread! So i was sitting at red light when wanna be redneck kid pulled aside in his daddys new chevy silverado. He rolled the window down and yelled, Hey you got one of them 4 cylinder PISS-TECH engines? Light turns green and he floors it (he got big head start). So i punched it also. I end up catching up to him in a matter of seconds and fly right by him.
We meet up at the next light i yell, " piss-teched all over your ass! And laughed as i drove off.

Dont judge a car by it's shell, he might have an LS/vtec.....or better

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord+Feb 16 2005, 11:46 AM-->
Originally posted by corvetteguy@Feb 16 2005, 09:14 AM
dohcvtec_accord
@Feb 16 2005, 11:09 AM
The only replacement for displacement is technology....and AWD with a turbo pushing 16 psi of boost. :D
[post=461657]Quoted post[/post]​

The only replacement for an AWD Turbo running 16 PSI, is a 5.7 liter Supercharged Corvette running 14PSI with Gaseous Intercooling System from Blowerworks :worthy:
[post=461661]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah yeah. :p I need to do the 2.5L block swap with a nice big FP20 strapped on there. Put that in your Blowerworks and smoke it. :lol:
[post=461674]Quoted post[/post]​

I know a guy who blew the 2.0 in his WRX, so he swapped a 2.5 STi engine, STi 6 speed and did a few bolt ons and then ran a 12.9. Nobody on mustangforums.com talks shit to him because he'll beat 80% of the guys on that board.

My redneck friend has a 460 in his 67 mustang. Now this kid, won't stop dogging on every honda.

He's very modest about his car too, but still hasn't "lost". I love it, because no one can shut him up.

But I really never had a problem with "domestic" owners, because I like them, just don't own one.

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Feb 18 2005, 12:06 AM
My redneck friend has a 460 in his 67 mustang. Now this kid, won't stop dogging on every honda.

He's very modest about his car too, but still hasn't "lost". I love it, because no one can shut him up.
[post=462442]Quoted post[/post]​

Bring him over to the Corvette forums, we can solve that problem pretty fast :chair:

dam im late on this topic, lol. i was behind a friend of mine at light one night who I helped do an H22 swap into to his ek hatch... anyways he had a nice line for a mustang cobra owner...

mustang: how many hampsters that thing got?
ek hatch: a lot...
mustang: o yea?...
ek hatch: yea i got hella hampsters, they all got rabies, and they love to kill ponies like yours!

light turns green and mustang owned!!!! :lol: and before i get flamed about the street racing shit, just realize it wasnt me and i was just sharing with u the classic line my freind said.

Originally posted by corvetteguy+Feb 16 2005, 09:14 AM-->
dohcvtec_accord
@Feb 16 2005, 11:09 AM
The only replacement for displacement is technology....and AWD with a turbo pushing 16 psi of boost. :D
[post=461657]Quoted post[/post]​

The only replacement for an AWD Turbo running 16 PSI, is a 5.7 liter Supercharged Corvette running 14PSI with Gaseous Intercooling System from Blowerworks :worthy:
[post=461661]Quoted post[/post]​

well i think the new motor siting at the dealership waiting to be deliverd to my house says otherwise ( 502 502 big block)

I want to put a 502 into my Silverado

Fuck, I might need a hook up. I can find plenty of v6 camaros for cheap but 8s are hard to come by.

Back