what kinda work am i looking at

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

zaneithan

im assuming it will bolt right up to the mounts i have, is there any wiring other then vtec?

Pretty much bolt in, except you keep your drivers side mount L bracket from your original engine. You use your tranny, or other 4th gen tranny. The wiring will depend on the obd you want to run.

yea u run obd 1 i had the same swap in my 90 hf. it was pretty quick for the price

I highly reccommend wiring to obd1. Not as bad of a swap as most people think. You will be running with 99-00 Civic Si's neck and neck.

Peace*

There is more involved. You will have to get a conversion harness from obd0-obd1, add a 4wire o2 sensor, use the z6 fuel injectors and distrbituor, and do some wiring. Its worth it.

thanx all, gotta put more thought into it, i can get the engine with 90k miles, new timing belt and water pump,wiring harness and 5 speed ecu for 300$ just gotta decide if i wanna do it or not

get it man they are pretty quick in crx's mine was beatin 99-00 si's and hangin beside stock gsr's

Back