Votes: 0 0.0%
  • KART

• Nascar

• J

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BrahmaBullSQ

Me, personally.... if I could actually handle it... F1. But I would also take KART (you actually have a gearshift).

17000 RPM of a screaming 3.0L V10 would suit me well. Especially coming from the BAR Mugen Honda. :D Even though they didn't do so well in 2003.

WRC.....just cuz i cant understand wtf the navigator is saying lol....but really WRC is awesome, but all the old dogs are retiring after the season and i think Carlos Sainz will dominate next year until he retires then it will be rookies all over the place.....

F1 OWNZ ALL

I freeking hate people that think NASCAR (soon to be called toyota racing inc :lol: ) is the greatest thing since imbreeding. "Oh yeah I get paid seven digits to turn right twice a year"

nah man nascar is da shet....i do it in my Iroc camerio lmao jk....oh yea the inbreeding comment is the shit man!!!!

oh yea....i got wind of something about F1 might be shut down soon.....heard it on ESPN but i dont know how much truth there is to it.....you guys heard anything about it??

hmm i never day dream bout racing on courses and tracks like those. Usealy i day dream bout driving on a tight ass road with a bayside view on a cliff. Id be going very fast and maybe trying to race some other cars. I also day dream bout drifting a lot, even tho i dont own a rear wheel drive car.

I'm all about leaning down my bike into the turns, even though I suck at it, so MotoGP is my sport all the way. Valentino Rossi and Nicky Hayden are my heroes.

My bad. Just think of it as which motorsport you dream about driving for.

Ah. I forgot MotoGP. My bad on that too, MikeBergy.

F1 can't be shut down. It's the most technological racing on the planet. :( And i better step in to back Nascar up. It isn't THAT bad guys... it does take some talent to go 500 miles... and run a pushrod V8 at 8000 rpm for those 500 miles. It's strange how my dad loves Nascar and both me and my brother are into Honda's drag racing.

I can't believe no one would want to be driving Papadakis' new Honda running 6.90s.

formula 1 all the way. its the pinnacle of motorsports. they used barilium, sponge cranks/rods, carbon suspension parts, etc...

id prefer to drive for ferrari simply cause they give you a production car if you win the series. who wouldnt want an enzo ferrari enzo for free? the new f60 is gonna be even faster and ruder of a car.

just cause you hav a fwd doesnt mean you cant drift. its all bout throwin it down a couple of gears causing the weight to transfer to the front unloading the rear while you steer into a turn. the ass end will simply drift away from the turn, forcing you to throttle up and steer out.

Originally posted by BrahmaBullSQ@Dec 7 2003, 07:42 PM
My bad. Just think of it as which motorsport you dream about driving for.

Ah. I forgot MotoGP. My bad on that too, MikeBergy.

F1 can't be shut down. It's the most technological racing on the planet. :( And i better step in to back Nascar up. It isn't THAT bad guys... it does take some talent to go 500 miles... and run a pushrod V8 at 8000 rpm for those 500 miles. It's strange how my dad loves Nascar and both me and my brother are into Honda's drag racing.

I can't believe no one would want to be driving Papadakis' new Honda running 6.90s.

:p

WRC all the way i guess... ;)

i was gonna vote WRC, but the more i think about it. mobbin around in Silvias Skylines and the like would be way too much fun

JGTC baby

Originally posted by highperboi@Dec 7 2003, 07:14 PM
hmm i never day dream bout racing on courses and tracks like those. Usealy i day dream bout driving on a tight ass road with a bayside view on a cliff. Id be going very fast and maybe trying to race some other cars. I also day dream bout drifting a lot, even tho i dont own a rear wheel drive car.

^^^ This is more me. A Cannonball Run or One Lap of America maybe. WRC might be fun, but not as the navigator.

Well, I dream of any open wheel racing, and with that being said, F1 would be the greatest if it wasn't for Berny screwing with all the rules, and slowing the cars down. Also with huge money sponsors, some teams are just screwed. Anyways, ever since I met Mario Andretti at the Molsen Indy in Vancouver, I forget about all the problems with F1, and dream of doing 220 down the streets of Monte Carlo.

I wanna vote for cart and F1 and don't forget that its cart with a C because Kart with a K is go-karts....witch I race, its the closest I'll ever be to F1 / cart racing...

Kart racing is =
s3dcaa8737cb93.jpg

Damn, someone who actually races Karts!!! What size is that? Looks like a 250 to me or am I mistaken?

Originally posted by mwvnos@Dec 7 2003, 08:07 PM
oh yea....i got wind of something about F1 might be shut down soon.....heard it on ESPN but i dont know how much truth there is to it.....you guys heard anything about it??

Are you sure it was not Cart or IRL. Those two are doing horrible.

Back