Votes: 0 0.0%
  • KART

• Nascar

• J

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by asmallsol+Dec 7 2003, 08:04 PM-->
@Dec 7 2003, 08:07 PM
oh yea....i got wind of something about F1 might be shut down soon.....heard it on ESPN but i dont know how much truth there is to it.....you guys heard anything about it??

Are you sure it was not Cart or IRL. Those two are doing horrible.

It's cart that he's thinking about, they are having a lot of troubble, and may merge with IRL... At least thats what I've heard.

I dont even know the diffrence between the two. Isn't one like open wheel nascar and the other is like road racing?

the one in the picture is a 100cc can class, we also have a 125cc shifter
s3dcaa72fb9c27.jpg

and here is me losing my postion on a freshly laid track up in BIR
s3dcaa6b1162f3.jpg

:(

WRC baby!!! id race an evo in a heartbeat. :D

yes .... but they do 2 road course races

ie: turn right twice a year

I wanted to say JGTC...but WRC looks a little more fun than just staying on a track....something about doing high speed runs...on any terrain....beats a paved track anyday....

Plus I like to break shit.

Originally posted by Iquark@Dec 7 2003, 09:34 PM
Well, I dream of any open wheel racing, and with that being said, F1 would be the greatest if it wasn't for Berny screwing with all the rules, and slowing the cars down. Also with huge money sponsors, some teams are just screwed. Anyways, ever since I met Mario Andretti at the Molsen Indy in Vancouver, I forget about all the problems with F1, and dream of doing 220 down the streets of Monte Carlo.

are you thinkin of Monaco?

The only place they could hit 220 in Monte Carlo would be the tunnel. Unless you mean KPH. I believe Indianapolis is the fastest F1 course currently. Might be Hockenheim as well.

Wow... everyone loves WRC. They HAVE to be the craziest drivers in the world. The mountain roads they cross doing 90+ mph. Being the navigator has to be rough. Hehe.

CART hasn't been doing well at all since Ford sponsors it. Poor Paul Tracy.

Heck, I'd love to drive for absolutely series that'd take me. :)

As for dreams, I've drempt about driving the Civic around the streets, and once driving it alongside F1 cars on the track, and keeping up. :)

Originally posted by BrahmaBullSQ@Dec 8 2003, 01:30 PM
CART hasn't been doing well at all since Ford sponsors it. Poor Paul Tracy.

It was quite boring this year. No Honda, no Toyota. I feel my money was much better spent last year. Here's an example of conversation when I went this year.

[sarcasm]Oooooooooo boy all Ford cars, wow I am excited![/sarcasm]

don't really dream about racing.

actually I get tones of weird ass dreams and nightmares... :unsure:

the quickest tracks for a fact in F1 are monza(italy) and hockenheim in germany. i'd kill for a lap in the ferrari F1 car around the monza or indianapolis track. I think U.S. racing such as nascar and the CART series are overrated because of how advanced F1 really is.

WRC. definitely.

nascar sucks. who gives a fuck about 500 miles in a damn circle...when the race is over, you're right where you started! you could've just sat there, and finished before ANYONE!!!

george carlin owns j00!

Originally posted by DarkHand@Dec 8 2003, 04:11 PM
Heck, I'd love to drive for absolutely series that'd take me. :)

As for dreams, I've drempt about driving the Civic around the streets, and once driving it alongside F1 cars on the track, and keeping up. :)

A Civic keeping up with an F1? Maybe in a freefall :lol:

Back