What should i do

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CRX2NR18

well im startin the buildup of my turbokit, im boosting my mini me with a 14b turbo, and HF mani, and FMIC. Well im going to run about 7-8lbs max on race day but people keep tellin me to convert over to OBD1 and do a standalone. But is there anyway around that with OBD0? i mean i dont want to convert just for a turbo. Im not boosting that much. Can i still use the CRX SI injectors too?? when runnin 8lbs. Im new to turbos so any help would be appriciated
thanks
Tj

a standalone is great- but for your application, i would say its overkill.

i'd just run a 12:1 fmu on the stock injectors and call it a day.

if you blow up, d16 blocks are $100 bucks

13.14@108 with stock D16A6 motor, ported HF mani, JY T3 turbo on 10psi. TurboEdit is a big step up from a FMU. http://www.turboedit.org

FYI, the author of turboedit is also the moderator of the forced induction forum on homemadeturbo.com

yea id say use turbo edit, also you could run suzuki vitara pistons , eagle rods,and boost easily 12+psi, theses pistons are less then 200 a set and eagle rads are about 330 it will be worth it in the end

vitara pistons? tell me more. I've heard of Asian 75mm Toyota Supra 1Z-GTE (I think) pistons with B16A rods and a lot of machine work. I've yet to hear about Vitara pistons...

vitara or swift... G16A + G16B are 75mm bore / 90mm stroke motors, I believe.

Back