What should I sell this for? 2002 Honda RC51

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Problem with sport bikes is kids get them, then beat them like a deaf dog
and exactly how hard to people beat deaf dogs?
never heard that before
maybe an ohio thing
i'll ask my brother in law tonight

i did remember to ask my brother-in-law and he said he has heard that term used in OH before, lol

Vrod is the worst bastard Harley that isn't a Harley. That's like saying a Pontiac Vibe GT is GM's best car. A bastardized Toyota body with a Subaru drivetrain... This is, well, a bike frame, which any fucking maker can build. Doesn't do anything new, and the motor is designed, most ironically by Porsche. It's Harley's first liquid cooled. I really hate Harley, and you should see the looks I get when I tell people that after getting off my bike.

Also that picture reveals that yes, it does have front suspension.

I got a guy coming tonight with 35 cash.
He saw all the pictures so I think he's got a pretty good idea of the damage and whats needs fixing on the bike.
Hopefully he doesn't try to get me down anymore and waste my time.

worked out great
he offered 3500 cash by email
i was gonna wait it out since i had a lot of emails on the bike, but no one was really coming through, so i said fuck it, get the money and get out, most of the other people were offering 3500 as well so...
so then he starts talking about maybe 3400 cause it needs a tire and the pics look rough etc

so when i met up with him i told him i had other people offering 3500 so if he didn't want it, no big deal, i had others lined up... so he said he would do 3500 without even seeing the bike
when he did finally see it, he said 3500?? no problem at all
i guess the close up shots of the damage i took makes the bike look a lot worse in pictures than it really does in person, he said the pics did the bike no justice
listed monday, he wrote me tuesday, looked at it friday and gave me 1k deposit, and then came got a ride saturday, gave me 2500 cash and drove it home

i think i'm gonna look around for a 250 or 500, just a little commuter for good gas mileage and to have fun on the turns. i don't need anything more than that. i'll wait till i find a motivated seller and get a deal.

i intentionally shot the pics close up to show every detail of the damage, and i knew they looked bad, but i'd rather have someone show up and be happy, instead of showing up and being like wtf is this

sweet, so you sold your truck for $3500 and got a couple rides in. sounds like a good deal, especially after sitting on the truck with no bites.

Back