what should my b16crx run in the 1/4mile?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

1320king

last night i went to the track and thinking and praying my car would hit a 14.9 but it was hiting 15.1s and 15.2s all night and my 60ft times was 2.3s and i hit one 2.29 but then missed 3rd gear :mad:, is 15.1s about right for a stock b16 crx w/A/C;) , exhaust, cheepy ass intake, and msd?

sounds about right to me. if you want you can check this out.
Horsepower calculator
just type in your car weight(with you)and your 1/4 mile time and it will give you a pretty good idea of what hp you should have or you can use the 1/4 calculator and input your hp instead of 1/4 time

What tires were you running? I've heard of stock b16 crx's running 13's on slicks with good drivers.

yeah, work on your launches and id say a b16 crx would keep up with my lude. I know they do on the highway. My lude runs a 14.9-15.1 with anywhere from a 2.19-2.35 60'

I believe a b16 crx should be able to manage that.

What tires were you running? I've heard of stock b16 crx's running 13's on slicks with good drivers.

im running toyo T1R's. well my friends car runs 14.2 on street tires and his car from what he tells me is a stock b16 w/lsd trans, only bolt ons and a spoon ecu, but still 14.2s is fast as shit his 60ft is the same as mine 2.2-2.3s.

Back