What slang words / urban dictionary words do you know?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

-Purple- good/ great.
origin- My friend Ryan said it all the time. It stuck.
"Yo taste this beer I found. Purple as hell."

-Dub-ya- W. aka whore.
origin- Accidentally let hookers(thought they were normal girls) follow us back to our room in AC. In the room they ask my friend Dumpy about money. He screams, "WHORES!!!". They leave. Was born out of the conversation after.
"Dude, you're better than that. She's a dub-ya."

-Ashley- slut, easy.
origin- My friends and I don't know a girl with the name that isn't.
"OK are any of those girls Ashleys? I'm looking for a lay-up tonight."

I'm sure there are more.

^ that's pretty bad but also sounds like just about every other "hipster." I dont know whats up with the youth these days. Im not that old and we never acted like total 'tards.

On another note:
In a current fit of road rage where a jackass pulled out in front of me I called him a douche nozzle.
I also told the owner of our team that she had a snatchel and was hiding our things in her snatcharoodle.
Another thing that I say on the reg is fuckle.
Thats about all that I can think of off the top of my head at the time.

Douche nozzle is a reoccuring piece in my repertoire.

Snatchel and snatcharoodle are good.

Cuntasaurus rex

Roflcocktopuss

Snizz biscuit

Fuck face and Fuck stick are good but I didn't make those up

Cuntasaurus rex

Roflcocktopuss

Snizz biscuit

Fuck face and Fuck stick are good but I didn't make those up

Interesting, I generally use twatasaurus rex. New spin.

Fuck face, fuck stick, cubic fuckton, east bumblefuck - all good iterations of fuck.

"the david blaine"

when you're hitting it from behind, you sneak out and let a friend slip in. run outside, tap on the window and wave to her while she's still getting fucked.

Hi please help.Tis will prob ennoy the shit out of all of u but im a green horn.Ive seen your name and need ur help. Ive had lots of vtec civics but never messed under the hood,recently i bought a 95 lsi coupe and a b16a engine (that looks a bit ropey)separate, I want to convert but havent a clue where to start or what i need.I think ive the gearbox but no driveshafts or ecu. The rest is salvageable i hope apart from a cracked rocket cover.I duno what i need mounts or anything.Please man help me.ive sprayed on engine de-greaser and thats all!!!

seriously?!?! try posting in the correct section.. this is definitely not the place

"the david blaine"

when you're hitting it from behind, you sneak out and let a friend slip in. run outside, tap on the window and wave to her while she's still getting fucked.

Yeah- that might be funny... till you realized that she liked the sneak in guy better... :eek:

Yeah- that might be funny... till you realized that she liked the sneak in guy better... :eek:

do you think the guy who bails would care if she liked him better? lmao obviously you don't do this with your wife/gf. just some chickenhead.

i've hooked up with enough girls to make it more entertaining to pull a david blaine than bust another nut.

do you think the guy who bails would care if she liked him better? lmao obviously you don't do this with your wife/gf. just some chickenhead.

i've hooked up with enough girls to make it more entertaining to pull a david blaine than bust another nut.

Well not in the emotional way really- but you know the whole guy self esteem thing- if she seems to be enjoying it more then the male ego comes into play... ;)

Well not in the emotional way really- but you know the whole guy self esteem thing- if she seems to be enjoying it more then the male ego comes into play... ;)

well on the flip side, her ego should be wrecked. as stated by the fact i would ratehr wave from outside a window than be having sex with her. lol.

i win, my buddy wins, and she wins by getting better sex. woo hoo!

well on the flip side, her ego should be wrecked. as stated by the fact i would ratehr wave from outside a window than be having sex with her. lol.

i win, my buddy wins, and she wins by getting better sex. woo hoo!

:lmao:

Back