What would you do?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by rsaeini@Aug 26 2003, 10:08 AM
Tony, it's cool cuz i probably would have done the same shit. i actually did something like that to Uhaul in San Diego on Sunday. I was down there helping my sister move and we went to get the truck. My sister had made a reservation for a 14-foot truck but the girl at Uhaul fucked up and booked us the 10-foot. When we got there we filled out all the paperwork and she handed me the key and i was like what the fuck is this shit...i told her we had reserved a 14-foot. she basically called us a liar and said that we had called in and specifically asked for a 10-foot. I got pissed and went off on her. She then gave us a 14-footer but the shit had a dead battery and when i asked for them to change the battery out she wanted to jump start it for us. there was no way in hell i was going to take that truck off that lot, the shit would have left us stranded the next time we turned it off. so finally after refusing the truck and bitching some more we got a different truck but this one was missing a oil filler cap and you can see where the oil had splashed out a bit. i asked them for a new cap but they said they would have to give us another truck, i talked to one of the other guys and he was real cool. he went to one of ther trucks in the back that was fucked up and gave us the filler cap from that one.

:cliffs:
-girl at Uhaul fucked up our reservation
-called us a liar and tried to give us the wrong truck
-i went off on her, she gave us a dead truck
-went off on her again and got a different truck
-the new truck was missing the oil cap, got a cap from one of the other employees that worked there.
End of story.

sorry Tony, i had to bite off of your style a bit.

haha its cool, ya watch out for Uhaul. those dumb fucks will try and claim every little bug mark on the windsheild is your fault. when i rent a uhaul, i make SURE that i take 20 minutes of the guy's time to anally record every single dent on the truck. you have no idea how many times i have gotten into it with those fucktards over shit that they claim was my fault.

only good thing about renting a uhaul is that they CANT immediately check for suspension, transmission and engine damage :lol: :lol:

drive it like u stole it y0

ever been offroading in P.V. (hilly exclusive community where we live in so cal) in a uhaul? lol.

when i rent a uhaul, i make SURE that i take 20 minutes of the guy's time to anally record every single dent on the truck. you have no idea how many times i have gotten into it with those fucktards over shit that they claim was my fault.

same goes for rental cars. Stay F**$ away from Budget!!

So as to not completely jack the thread. "You catch more flies with honey" A better approach would have gotcha g/f $ refunded. Instead after you left they all high fived one another 'cause they still ripped her off and you ended up looking like an ass. As for punches & pyromania...two wrongs don't make a right.

Back