what would you want?

Which would you want?

• NA/164hp/160tq/2690/FWD<---- V6 co

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SolPWR

just looking for a beater and wondering which would you get for performance wise

maybe its just me, but I have no Idea which cars you are talking about.

But 165 N/A dusts 165 turbo all day long

Originally posted by 97CTR@Feb 27 2004, 01:59 AM
maybe its just me, but I have no Idea which cars you are talking about.

Thats the idea I dont want people to pick upon a certain car just the specs

well ok then, something to ponder..... for every 100lbs it is a tenth of a second in the quarter, roughly.

rwd > fwd

unless you live in an area with bad weather. then rwd sucks.

Originally posted by preluderjs@Feb 27 2004, 04:32 AM
Tranny options?

Yeah... are any of these with a manual tranny? I could never own an auto tranny car. And a 2-door>>>4-door... speaking for myself of course.

RWD... that's my pick. I assume the 160/164 FWD is a Stratus or older Sebring- or an MX-6. That's about what their V6 engines were rated at. I have no idea what RWD sedan came with an engine setup like that in the States- but then again, you didn't want us guessing, right?

:)

I choose turbo/162hp/195tq/3305lbs/RWD

cause if you end up wanting to do something to it, hell it's way easy to upgrade a turbo.

If you're gettin a beater? what do you care about performance?

beater=a car you shouldn't care about and shouldn't spend a whole lot on.

Ie: get something reliable, cheap and make sure it gets good gas mileage.

IMO, whichever of those two is more reliable, cheaper and gets better mileage...which is probably the NA FWD vehicle.

actually they get about the same gas mileage believe it or not and they are both somewhat reliable. I want to get a decent performer because I cant stand doing 75 on the highway. I need a car that accellerates quick to get me outta peoples way when they piss me off. Performance is saving peoples lives from my road rage! :angry: Also the first car is a Lux Sedan so it might be more comfortable on those long drives.

Well I dunno then I personally can't help you. I would buy a beater car that's cheap and reliable... a lux sedan is not cheap...

Originally posted by revolution8k@Feb 28 2004, 10:29 AM
Well I dunno then I personally can't help you. I would buy a beater car that's cheap and reliable... a lux sedan is not cheap...

a lux sedan from the 80's is! $1000 power everything leather heated seats sunroof alloy wheels ac everytihng!

Back